List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Melody Scott & Steve Burton

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Melody Scott & Steve Burton

Started by Joy T at 2013/10/19 06:19PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/20 10:51PM, Views: 1880, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/19 06:19PM
    Melody Scott & Steve Burton
    Joy T

Melody is 57 years old and Steve is 43.

I guess Nicki gave birth at 14 years old to baby Dylan!

Writers - A s/l with Dylan and Nicki having a love affair and her dumbing old money bags and moving into that warehouse would have been fabulous.

Too late and now we're stuck with her son looking as old as her!

#2   2013/10/19 08:36PM
    Re: Melody Scott & Steve Burton
    chillepepper

Quote Joy T: Melody is 57 years old and Steve is 43.

Writers - A s/l with Dylan and Nicki having a love affair and her dumbing old money bags and moving into that warehouse would have been fabulous.

First I disagree ,Steve does not look like he is as old as Melody,and second she didn't give birth to Steve, she gave birth to Dylan. Third I am sure that both Melody and her character are older than 57,since Melody is a parent to a grown child or children. Also how do you know she is 57? I would guess Steve to be in his early forties,he is probably around JM's age,since they seem to becoming friends since Steve joined the show. Also who wants to see or would want to see another Phonan couple, I certainly don't want to see
    Nikki and Dylan,unless maybe you were just joking if so sorry. If not Yuk!!!!!!!!!!!!JMO

#3   2013/10/20 02:43AM
    FL senior fan

Just jumping in to say I LIKE Nikki and Dylan related!
    They "look" related; and I hope down the road it is found out he is the product of her and Paul's having sex when teens, not that man in the convent.

#4   2013/10/20 03:36AM
    Lanie1959

you are assuming that Nikki and Melody are the same age....personally I am loving the dynamic between Nikki and Dylan and I think SB and MST have a nice chemistry.

#5   2013/10/20 03:59PM
    kaskee

steve burton really needs to go back to Gh he is not doing his besr steve burton. he is a wimp and always looks like
    get me out of here in gh he was strong determined and never wimoy certainly had more direction than on y@r

#6   2013/10/20 04:34PM
    habbyfan

Quote FL senior fan: Just jumping in to say I LIKE Nikki and Dylan related!
    They "look" related; and I hope down the road it is found out he is the product of her and Paul's having sex when teens, not that man in the convent.

I like them too FL ... There is a very nice interview with Michael Fairman,have you seen it?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/20 04:36PM
    #7   2013/10/20 04:48PM
    jacksmyguy

Quote chillepepper:

First I disagree ,Steve does not look like he is as old as Melody,and second she didn't give birth to Steve, she gave birth to Dylan. Third I am sure that both Melody and her character are older than 57,since Melody is a parent to a grown child or children. Also how do you know she is 57? I would guess Steve to be in his early forties,he is probably around JM's age,since they seem to becoming friends since Steve joined the show. Also who wants to see or would want to see another Phonan couple, I certainly don't want to see
    Nikki and Dylan,unless maybe you were just joking if so sorry. If not Yuk!!!!!!!!!!!!JMO

I am in agreement with you about having no desire what so ever regarding seeing another Phonan relationship with these two characters. Besides, I think that they have some rather nice chemistry as mother and son and I don't have a problem with that. Even if the true ages listed are correct, actors often don't play their true age in a role if they can get by with looking younger or older as called for in a particular situation. I have more of a problem with the commune/rape part of this s/l after never hearing this before now.

#8   2013/10/20 04:55PM
    yandrfan99

You are right Nikki can give birth at 14yrs old. Unfortunately too many young 14yr old girls do.

#9   2013/10/20 04:59PM
    calliope

I assume age is the reference in the Phyllis and Ronan story. They are 9 years apart. Hardly the same as a Nikki and Dylan romance.

#10   2013/10/20 05:10PM
    JBosh

Steve looks his age for 1,second melody and Steve looks the same age, third I'm not looking forward to nikki worshipping the ground dylan walks on and nick and victoria bending over backwards to please him because of lost time. Nikki will swoon over him, not in that way, but she'll swoon over him to the point of wishing to have found out he was her son earlier. It will be disgusting to watch JFP's pet get worshipped by 3 legacy characters. I can see it coming, it'll be an overkill of propping. Nope I'm good.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list