List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: ~~~~ DOES ANYBODY THINK ~~~~

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

~~~~ DOES ANYBODY THINK ~~~~

Started by Lady53 at 2013/10/19 11:14AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/20 01:54PM, Views: 2103, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/19 11:14AM
    ~~~~ DOES ANYBODY THINK ~~~~
    Lady53

So maybe this woman who gave an account of what ahe saw and heard at the store while leaving is the actual HnR person. All of what she said is what happened on the show except for another item she didn't say.
    [b]Billy said there weren't any other cars or people at the store when he stopped[/b]....so where the Hell was this woman who said she was AT the store and leaving when she heard and saw the black SUV, and also why would the store owner call her after the accident to tell her about it. Also if she was there why didn't she hear or see Dee calling and running after Dash
    Take off the glasses and pull back her hair she could pass for Nikki in a dark car at night. Also maybe she is this Zach's mom and also Courtney's mom and that is why Zach is texting Courtney. This is all happening on the same night and for some reason I think Zach and Courtney and their mom(if it is their mom) have something to do with the accident.
    Anybody else thinking she could be the killer

#2   2013/10/19 11:27AM
    Re: ~~~~ DOES ANYBODY THINK ~~~~
    Charlie Big

I think that we can all agree that this storyline wasn't put together that well or thought out to make much sense. We are still scratching our heads trying to figure out why Delia had to die to begin with. The woman coming out of the blue is probably the one who killed the child and is trying to point the finger at someone else so that they won't suspect her. Who knows? I think that it is very suspicious that she shows up and especially when Billy specifically said that there was no one at the store during that time. I immediately thought that she as the one who did it and is full of guilt and fear that they will find her out.

#3   2013/10/19 11:28AM
    jeanie5815

Good points.
    I was wondering how she "fit into" this s/l. I know that in coming and goings, there's mention of someone coming on the show to stir thinks up for Billy, Vikki and Chloe. Maybe this is it.

#4   2013/10/19 11:43AM
    bukopandan

Quote Lady53: So maybe this woman who gave an account of what ahe saw and heard at the store while leaving is the actual HnR person. All of what she said is what happened on the show except for another item she didn't say.
    [b]Billy said there weren't any other cars or people at the store when he stopped[/b]....so where the Hell was this woman who said she was AT the store and leaving when she heard and saw the black SUV, and also why would the store owner call her after the accident to tell her about it. Also if she was there why didn't she hear or see Dee calling and running after Dash
    Take off the glasses and pull back her hair she could pass for Nikki in a dark car at night. Also maybe she is this Zach's mom and also Courtney's mom and that is why Zach is texting Courtney. This is all happening on the same night and for some reason I think Zach and Courtney and their mom(if it is their mom) have something to do with the accident.

Good theory. Anyone is capable of leaving the scene of a hit-and-run, but I can see the show deciding on a young person fleeing and being scared and the parent trying to protect him. Have we seen the texts? I wasn't able to watch everything this week. I would expect people to know better than to text or email anything that could be incriminating, yet a freaked-out kid might do it and a mom who isn't tech savvy and is insisting, perhaps, that her daughter be an alibi for her son. Maybe the witness isn't even the mom but grandmother. Unfortunately, I only caught a glimpse of the woman and the impression I have in my mind is that she was older. What has Courtney ever said about her family? We do know from her early days that she had no problem with underage drinking and fake ID's, and she had no issue with helping her best friend break the law and also get into bed with a guy as if it was nothing.

#5   2013/10/19 12:11PM
    Gideon58

The woman just didn't seem like the manipulative kind of person who would come to the police to point them in another direction away from her...that's a real stretch.

#6   2013/10/19 12:33PM
    Lady53

Thanks for the input everybody.

Gideon...I guess Billy saying on more than one occasion that there wasn't anybody there when he got there or after is just a fluke of writing...or a stretch

#7   2013/10/19 05:02PM
    jacksmyguy

Quote Lady53: So maybe this woman who gave an account of what ahe saw and heard at the store while leaving is the actual HnR person. All of what she said is what happened on the show except for another item she didn't say.

The thought crossed my mind, especially since the whole time Billy was on that road with Delia we didn't so much as see one other car go by. However, I don't think the writers are clever enough to have put much thought into this s/l.

#8   2013/10/20 08:16AM
    countryMomof4

Excellent points Madame Solicitor (retired)!

I don't think it was Adam OR Nikki who did it. the fabric from Delia's costume could have blown under Adam's car and I think she had already been struck by the time he came along.

#9   2013/10/20 10:49AM
    Joy T

My prediction is the driver is going to be identified as " Kelly" portrayed by Cynthia Waltros (formerly Annie of GL) She will be seen on screen in November.

The Soap Digest said that she will have dealings with Billy, Chloe & Vicky.
    She was an incredible actress so I think she will definitely take on a lead role.

After seeing Zach name on Courtney phone, I am now hoping he is teen driver who hit Delia.

Whomever it is, I am hoping it's quick and writers do not drag this out.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/20 10:52AM
    #10   2013/10/20 11:30AM
    dnhwr

There was not one other car in the parking lot that night, so
    where was this woman and why did the store owner call her ? Does she own a black Suv ?
    I think Delia had already been hit when Adam almost hit the dog and that the piece of cloth stuck to his car when he swerved because it was stuck on a bush ! I don't think Adam is the culprit PLUS would the writers really be this cruel to his character ? Give him a break !! Why couldn't it have been Victor so that for once he gets caught on something ?? I want to be a writer for this soap ! lol

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list