List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Esther's reaction

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Esther's reaction

Started by rancher at 2013/10/18 05:43PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/18 09:56PM, Views: 815, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2013/10/18 05:43PM
    Esther's reaction
    rancher

Esther's reaction was so different from what I thought would happen. I know she is supposedly sick, but why didn't they show her raw emotion when Chloe told her about Delia's death? Then....she goes back to her room and abandons her daughter. What kind of parent would do that?
    I think this was very badly scripted.

#2   2013/10/18 05:56PM
    Re: Esther's reaction
    Ethelmae02

^^^agree. She just left the poor girl alone with her pain. Forget some bed! you can always go back to bed for pete's sake. Today's show just left me empty and like I was watching some really bad acting! alot was off for me.

#3   2013/10/18 06:11PM
    Jackie10

These writers are ruining all the vets trying to make the newbies/favorites look better. Its not working just making their selves look bad. I would take Ester over any that have started in the past 3 years. No grandmother/person no matter how sick would just go back to bed unless they were practically dying if a grandchild died or a close member of the family for that matter.

#4   2013/10/18 06:41PM
    Ethelmae02

^^^she was rambling on about calling the funeral home and ordering LOTS of flowers and then went back upstairs and poor Chloe had to tell her to quit talking so much earlier. I found the whole scene a big letdown

#5   2013/10/18 06:43PM
    villyforever55

No mother would react like that. It was ridiculous! I guess it was more important to show Dylan's reaction!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/18 06:44PM
    #6   2013/10/18 08:02PM
    AdamPhan

Why couldn't Esther be on Rte 7 in a black witches outfit with a black SUV hurtling toward her? She's a lame maid, lame mother and a lame brain.

#7   2013/10/18 08:17PM
    Kryptodawg

Quote AdamPhan: Why couldn't Esther be on Rte 7 in a black witches outfit with a black SUV hurtling toward her? She's a lame maid, lame mother and a lame brain.

Don't be angry at the help, bro.

#8   2013/10/18 09:56PM
    soapingdiva

I actually found it very believable as this was how my mother acted when I lost my daughter. Of course, I no longer have a relationship with her and now she ans Ester are forever intertwined for me, so . . . Next character please!

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list