List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler: The black SUV belongs to..

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler: The black SUV belongs to..

Started by rediculous at 2013/10/18 01:06PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/20 07:26AM, Views: 21721, Replies: 206
    « 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » »| page:
    #171   2013/10/19 11:03AM
    Re: Spoiler: The black SUV belongs to..
    Lizzytish

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote PurrrrrrrKitty:
    Quote KeepingItReal: Thank you Red for the Spoiler

I, for one, am beyond sick of people coming in here and ruinging the surprise of a story line by giving away spoilers.. why watch if we know what is going to happen?? That has help to destroy the Soap industry.

It makes me furious..

Why did you open the thread?? She didn't put it in the title. If you didn't want to know who the black SUV belonged too, don't read the thread!

Good grief, take some responsibility for your own actions. I love red's spoilers.

Right on, Sunnyflower!! WTH is wrong with people? For pete's sake -- READ. This is definitely "it's somebody else's fault" world. Ugh!

#172   2013/10/19 11:50AM
    rediculous

Quote JustINcase:
    Quote rediculous:
    Quote PurrrrrrrKitty:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote PurrrrrrrKitty:
    Quote KeepingItReal: Thank you Red for the Spoiler

I, for one, am beyond sick of people coming in here and ruinging the surprise of a story line by giving away spoilers.. why watch if we know what is going to happen?? That has help to destroy the Soap industry.

It makes me furious..

Why did you open the thread?? She didn't put it in the title. If you didn't want to know who the black SUV belonged too, don't read the thread!

Good grief, take some responsibility for your own actions. I love red's spoilers.

I will read what I want.. people need to keep their so called spoilers to themselves.. period.. or have a slot created for those damn things.. if people want to read them, let them go there instead of mixing them in with normal Post.. I will say it again.. there is NOOOOOOOOO need for spoilers.. just watch the damn TV and enjoy the soap.

as long as the majority are interested in my spoilers, I will continue to do them..and as long as it is permissible by the moderators..I NEVER give away a spoiler in the title of my threads, so if you don't want to know a spoiler, it is not rocket science, simple don't open my threads..

i dont think ive logged in here for like 2 or 3 years now lol BUT i come here every single day SPECIFICALLY FOR reds spoilers. thank you red.

some people hate spoilers and others like myself love them. i love them because i dont like being anxious and on the edge of my seat. its still just as fun to watch it all unfold without being blind sided with crazy soap twits.

So sweet..thank you JustINcase..

#173   2013/10/19 11:51AM
    rediculous

Quote desert lord: Hi Red and all: I too love the spoilers, even tho I am Canadian and see the shows a day ahead, I like to read the spoilers and refresh my memory..Keep em coming Red...yours and the best...have great day and ignore the sourpusses.

LOL, thank you desert lord..

#174   2013/10/19 11:55AM
    rediculous

Quote desert lord: excuse me for butting in, but the title I am reading does indeed have the word SPOILER in it...

The mods were nice enough to add it for me later desert lord.. I thought the title was pretty obvious that it was a spoiler inside, but I guess not..

#175   2013/10/19 11:57AM
    rediculous

Quote Tina8810: I'm thinking the black SUV belongs to Zack, Courtney's brother. Might explain the text msgs.

There is definitely something going on with Courtney and that text Tina, you may be right on the money here..

#176   2013/10/19 12:37PM
    habbyfan

Quote rediculous:
    Quote Tina8810: I'm thinking the black SUV belongs to Zack, Courtney's brother. Might explain the text msgs.

There is definitely something going on with Courtney and that text Tina, you may be right on the money here..

I remember, Nikki talking to Paul and telling him she was out driving around and that she stopped her car at one point, just to think.

I doubt it is Nikki JMO though ...

#177   2013/10/19 12:59PM
    dwb26

3)
    I too think this is just a red herring. If they picked up Nikki's car on a camera, they would also pick up Adam's as well. Even the GCPD wouldn't stop because they found one SUV. All they have to do is check Nikki's car for damage and check her tire tread against those found on the scene.
    What I find incredulous is that they are turning this tragic story into a 'who-done-it' To me that is just tacky.

#178   2013/10/19 03:26PM
    alanadz

We were wrong. Most of us thought Adam was the red herring but it's Nikki.

#179   2013/10/19 03:28PM
    hopey pix

I'm beginning to think it's Nikki now too!Boy,how forgetful can one woman get?!!She blocks out EVERYTHING!!

#180   2013/10/19 04:24PM
    YR2013

Quote hopey pix: I'm beginning to think it's Nikki now too!Boy,how forgetful can one woman get?!!She blocks out EVERYTHING!!

Now if we can get Nikki to forget she's a snobby, stuck up and married to the old war lord Victor, I can enjoy watching her.

« 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list