List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler-Who is Zach

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler-Who is Zach

Started by jhaxx at 2013/10/18 10:43AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/25 03:02AM, Views: 14341, Replies: 28
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/10/18 01:26PM
    Re: Spoiler-Who is Zach
    Lady53

OK been a while since I have been on here so not sure who or what new casts members are being advertised for but did heat on twitter something able another woman driving the same road that night that looked kinda like Nikki.

Is it possible that this Zach is Courtney's brother and the woman who most are thinking was the one who hit Dee Dee is their mother???

Courtney comes from money also or she wouldn't have gone to the private Walden School with Summer.

#12   2013/10/18 01:30PM
    hubbardfan

Noah's such a 'greenhorn'! He's the most naïve man I've ever seen...too sheltered; he better be glad he doesn't have Adam to contend w/@Newman, 'cuz he'd be eaten in one bite!

#13   2013/10/18 01:39PM
    Gideon58

I'm concerned about Noah's budding relationship with Courtney too...that girl seems to be trouble and I hate to see my little hottie Noah get dragged down with her, especially after the Adriana debacle.

#14   2013/10/18 01:43PM
    trinilisa

Quote FL senior fan:
    Quote blondybimbo: Zach is Courtney's boyfriend. She's cheating on him with Noah.

That's why Summer starts having problems with Noah & Courtney's relationship. She finds out Courtney is two-timing her brother.

-----------------
    Really? Is this true?
    Cause I'm gonna start hating her for doing this to sweet Noah!

Poor Noah; first Adriana now this...

#15   2013/10/18 01:54PM
    linder

Zach can be a boy or girl,s name like ashley is a girl or boy,s name,some also spell it zack..they r spell the same

#16   2013/10/18 02:59PM
    alanadz

I don't know but Courtney is starting to look very shady. What the heck is up with her directing Noah's career? Seriously?

#17   2013/10/18 03:08PM
    jacksmyguy

Quote hubbardfan: Noah's such a 'greenhorn'! He's the most naïve man I've ever seen...too sheltered; he better be glad he doesn't have Adam to contend w/@Newman, 'cuz he'd be eaten in one bite!

Noah takes after Nick. What do you expect? They're both clueless about women.

#18   2013/10/18 03:58PM
    Laloni

Quote jhaxx: ok Courtney and Noah where at the club smooching and Courtney gets this text and she excuse her self and text back this had better be good. The text was from a Zach, did i miss something who is he? Was Courtney the other driver on that road, what kind of vehicle does she drive ummmm, maybe nothing or something

Zach is Courtney's brother and I believe he is somehow involved in this accident, just my mind spinning but he wanted her to come home immediately and the strange lady said the driver was a man so I jumped to conclusions, I don't know what kind of vehicle Courtney has. I can hardly wait to find out for sure what Zach wants with Courtney, maybe he was driving her car and hit Delia.

#19   2013/10/18 04:01PM
    Bresean

Quote jacksmyguy:
    Quote hubbardfan: Noah's such a 'greenhorn'! He's the most naïve man I've ever seen...too sheltered; he better be glad he doesn't have Adam to contend w/@Newman, 'cuz he'd be eaten in one bite!

Noah takes after Nick. What do you expect? They're both clueless about women.

That's the truth.....indeed clueless.

#20   2013/10/18 04:11PM
    dsaillor

The eyewitness name was Laura McCleary. Does anyone know Courtney's last name? Check out my post "eyewitness vs. Nikki" and tell me what you guys think about my 3 possible theories!

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list