List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler-Who is Zach

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler-Who is Zach

Started by jhaxx at 2013/10/18 10:43AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/25 03:02AM, Views: 14340, Replies: 28
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/18 10:43AM
    Spoiler-Who is Zach
    jhaxx

ok Courtney and Noah where at the club smooching and Courtney gets this text and she excuse her self and text back this had better be good. The text was from a Zach, did i miss something who is he? Was Courtney the other driver on that road, what kind of vehicle does she drive ummmm, maybe nothing or something

#2   2013/10/18 10:56AM
    Re: Spoiler-Who is Zach
    FL senior fan

Family crisis or a lie??

I just hope she's not scamming on my precious Noah Newman, and it turns out she has a boy friend back home somewhere.

What a twist if it is her or Zack that were on the road at
    the same time or just before or after Adam.

Anyone know if this is a new casting character??

#3   2013/10/18 10:58AM
    jhaxx

Maybe she was with Zach and rushing to keep her date with Noah and ran over a child on the way

#4   2013/10/18 10:59AM
    blondybimbo

Zach is Courtney's boyfriend. She's cheating on him with Noah.

That's why Summer starts having problems with Noah & Courtney's relationship. She finds out Courtney is two-timing her brother.

#5   2013/10/18 11:06AM
    FL senior fan

Quote blondybimbo: Zach is Courtney's boyfriend. She's cheating on him with Noah.

That's why Summer starts having problems with Noah & Courtney's relationship. She finds out Courtney is two-timing her brother.

-----------------
    Really? Is this true?
    Cause I'm gonna start hating her for doing this to sweet Noah!

#6   2013/10/18 11:08AM
    blondybimbo

Quote FL senior fan:
    Quote blondybimbo: Zach is Courtney's boyfriend. She's cheating on him with Noah.

-----------------
    Really? Is this true?
    Cause I'm gonna start hating her for doing this to sweet Noah!

Yes, it's true. Summer comes back from LA and learns that her best friend is screwing over her brother. It causes conflict between Summer & Courtney and Summer & Noah.

Courtney is a gold-digger and using Noah because he's a rich Newman and she wants a piece of that.

#7   2013/10/18 11:14AM
    Sudsy Sue

Today's US...Courtney gets a message that says "Where are you?" Her response was "This better be good." So, my scenario for now is: I think that Courtney could look very much like Nikki at night in a vehicle. I don't think Courtney hit Delia, but she could have just been with Zach trying to break up with him. Zach may not have been very accepting of Courtney's wanting to dump him. He may have been driving too fast trying to catch up with Courtney and didn't slow down for Delia. Also, no matter who hit Delia, it's possible they didn't see her, but given the extent of her injuries, I don't see how they couldn't have known they hit something.

#8   2013/10/18 11:15AM
    FL senior fan

What a shame.

Guess we'll see Father and Son crying in their beer together.
    Thanks for scoop. Now I can officially not like her.

#9   2013/10/18 11:20AM
    calliope

I haven't seen this but replying "this better be good" to a boyfriend you are 2 timing doesn't sound right. More brotherly. Unless, of course, this Zach is teamed up with Courtney to scam Noah. I hate to see that happen to him!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/18 11:21AM
    #10   2013/10/18 12:59PM
    FL senior fan

forward.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list