List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Things Outrageous On Y&R

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Things Outrageous On Y&R

Started by CandyLane5 at 2007/10/23 09:57PM
    Latest post: 2007/10/27 07:18PM, Views: 1489, Replies: 32
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2007/10/25 10:36PM
    Re: Things Outrageous On Y&R
    Danny Romalotti

Quote southerngirl306: The whole phone calling situation from jail is driving me nuts!!! It's so unrealistic Writers - give it up, this makes no sense....

Yeah Nick talking to Phyllis and he tells her,"I'll call you later"...

Yeah dude,anytime,feel free...

#22   2007/10/25 10:52PM
    CandyLane5

Quote Danny Romalotti:
    Quote southerngirl306: The whole phone calling situation from jail is driving me nuts!!! It's so unrealistic Writers - give it up, this makes no sense....

Yeah Nick talking to Phyllis and he tells her,"I'll call you later"...

Yeah dude,anytime,feel free...

HEHE...

#23   2007/10/25 10:54PM
    CandyLane5

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote CandyLane5: Things that are unreal in real life, or even on a soap!!

Phyliss grabbing the remote from another inmate, without getting her teeth punched down her throat.

All of GC in Clear Springs at the same time..

Criminals walking free as a bird everyday....

GREAT POST LOL

ITA with urs!

~Amber burning money w/o the fire alarms going off..LOL she covered the trashcan here n there with a plate LOL~)

~Amber hiding the money in that vent and perfectly unscrewing & rescrewing it back w/o getting caught

~And SHE was the one standing over JiMin's dead body, but YET Jack was the last one seen entering the room and becuz of one doggy hair, Jack's the ONLY suspect.

~Than theres Phyllis in jail...
    ...letz see....24/7 visitations for her?
    ....use of phone...24/7
    ....having a cellmate that u KNOW...HUH ? WHAT? When does that happen ? oh in GC

OOOHHHH and bringing ur dog with u to visit a prisoner ROFLMAO...but wait, itz OK for Vic the Great

LOL... Amber and the grate, and the fire alarms NOT going off...LOL... gosh. do they think we are stoopid

#24   2007/10/25 10:58PM
    CandyLane5

Like today.... Just the other day, Victor and Victoria was at each other's throats, threatening to become a 'bad seed Newman' lol.. and today it's like it never happened....I feel like I am watching dangling threads, one long, one short, one ragged, one tangled, all different colors, no purpose for them dangling....

#25   2007/10/26 01:16AM
    NannaMcBoing...

Where Phyllis walk up to Paul at her trial and um.....BLACKMAILS him using the Sheila jailed thing. Hello! Arent you at trial already and you STILL trying to blackmail people?

#26   2007/10/26 01:18AM
    NannaMcBoing...

Quote PhillisRocks:
    Quote GL_YRfan1979:
    Quote Rquattro: There have been so many outlandish moments on the show. I love it. But the one the is popping in my mind, is Diane Jenkins stilling Victor's er, um, little swimmers. And then the baby ending up Jack's...

LMAO

Hubby and I used to laugh about how funny it would have been if Diane had ended up with Victor's "swimmers" and Ashley ended up with Jack's!

LOL!! This is a good post... I also find it quite odd that Jack never so mentions Kimo. Nor does Paul check on little Ricky.. ))
    How bout' how fast Daniel grew up?..(not to mention when he was an infant, they had a baby girl to play his part)
    And.. I thought Noah was born right around the same time as Daniel.. Stay tuned. within the year, Summer will be in College.. She certainly has a good appetite..

Well considering how Nick and Vicki went away as children and came back teenagers, it guess it must be somethin in the water! LOL

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/26 01:19AM
    #27   2007/10/26 04:22AM
    Kimberly46

Quote NannaMcBoingBoing: Where Phyllis walk up to Paul at her trial and um.....BLACKMAILS him using the Sheila jailed thing. Hello! Arent you at trial already and you STILL trying to blackmail people?

I did not like when she did that, but I have to say I understand her completely.

Paul had no business helping out Heather and Maggie in the way he did. Giving them proof that Phyllis was at the airport.

Because Phyllis loves Micheal, she is protecting them all in that Sheila - Phyllis look alike near disaster.

Paul kept the fact that he had Sheila locked away for months. Then Paul, Micheal and Lauren kept that secret for about a month or so. Even now Maggie knows about this and is protecting Paul. she lied about how she got hurt the day she found Sheila - Phyllis.

Let's not forget that Phyllis AND Summer nearly died because of what Paul did. So to thank Phyllis, he goes and steps in her face when she is down.

I would of been mad at Paul also.

#28   2007/10/26 06:31AM
    cherchezlefemme

You know what gets me is the calling card thing... Okay, maybe I don't know any jailbirds... but everyone I know calls collect from the pokey... Aint nobody got callin cards cuz that would start fights and encourage stealing...they would have to hire extra guards just for that purpose alone.

#29   2007/10/26 06:32AM
    Delonjo

Quote Kimberly46:
    Quote NannaMcBoingBoing: Where Phyllis walk up to Paul at her trial and um.....BLACKMAILS him using the Sheila jailed thing. Hello! Arent you at trial already and you STILL trying to blackmail people?

I did not like when she did that, but I have to say I understand her completely.

Paul had no business helping out Heather and Maggie in the way he did. Giving them proof that Phyllis was at the airport.

Because Phyllis loves Micheal, she is protecting them all in that Sheila - Phyllis look alike near disaster.

Paul kept the fact that he had Sheila locked away for months. Then Paul, Micheal and Lauren kept that secret for about a month or so. Even now Maggie knows about this and is protecting Paul. she lied about how she got hurt the day she found Sheila - Phyllis.

Let's not forget that Phyllis AND Summer nearly died because of what Paul did. So to thank Phyllis, he goes and steps in her face when she is down.

I would of been mad at Paul also.

Oh yeah. Paul is a criminal, too. Where's his indictment, Miss Heather? Oh yeah...I forgot.

#30   2007/10/26 06:42AM
    Kimberly46

That whole what is allowed in prison or not got me curious, so I did some research and posted the results here on another thread.

A lot forget that Phyllis is in an MINIMUM security prison. Like Martha Stewart was.

In the US, some minimum prison have those cards but prepaid by the family, for long distance calls. Inmates are also allowed calling local during a certain period of time during the day, for about 5 - 10 minutes, depending on the prison. You can call an inmate and leave a message on a voice box and it is forwarded to the inmate.

Here in Canada, it's pretty much the same. Don't forget, we are talking about a MINIMUM security prison here.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list