List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Things Outrageous On Y&R

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Things Outrageous On Y&R

Started by CandyLane5 at 2007/10/23 09:57PM
    Latest post: 2007/10/27 07:18PM, Views: 1522, Replies: 32
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2007/10/24 03:34PM
    Re: Things Outrageous On Y&R
    Nosycookie1201

Quote Delonjo: The general public of GC still believing that a trashcan can be a victim.

How them believing that i psycho could be normal

#12   2007/10/24 03:40PM
    Debb1

Quote Rquattro: There have been so many outlandish moments on the show. I love it. But the one the is popping in my mind, is Diane Jenkins stilling Victor's er, um, little swimmers. And then the baby ending up Jack's...

DITTO with Ashley

#13   2007/10/24 04:00PM
    southerngirl306

The whole phone calling situation from jail is driving me nuts!!! It's so unrealistic Writers - give it up, this makes no sense....

Jana and the super recovery time after having brain surgery!! Are you kidding me?

Colleen becoming good pals with a psycho that tried to kill her (ie Kevin).

#14   2007/10/24 04:01PM
    gommie

Quote CandyLane5: Things that are unreal in real life, or even on a soap!!

Phyliss grabbing the remote from another inmate, without getting her teeth punched down her throat.

All of GC in Clear Springs at the same time..

Criminals walking free as a bird everyday....

LOL...the one in bold is the one that got my attention-

#15   2007/10/24 04:05PM
    ILuvNY

It's outrageous that Nick would accept Phyllis' crime while he turned his father in for a corporate crime. Totally contrary to his character!

#16   2007/10/24 05:19PM
    GL_YRfan1979

Quote Rquattro: There have been so many outlandish moments on the show. I love it. But the one the is popping in my mind, is Diane Jenkins stilling Victor's er, um, little swimmers. And then the baby ending up Jack's...

LMAO

Hubby and I used to laugh about how funny it would have been if Diane had ended up with Victor's "swimmers" and Ashley ended up with Jack's!

#17   2007/10/24 06:28PM
    PhillisRocks

Quote GL_YRfan1979:

LMAO

Hubby and I used to laugh about how funny it would have been if Diane had ended up with Victor's "swimmers" and Ashley ended up with Jack's!

LOL!! This is a good post... I also find it quite odd that Jack never so mentions Kimo. Nor does Paul check on little Ricky.. ))
    How bout' how fast Daniel grew up?..(not to mention when he was an infant, they had a baby girl to play his part)
    And.. I thought Noah was born right around the same time as Daniel.. Stay tuned. within the year, Summer will be in College.. She certainly has a good appetite..

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/24 10:50PM
    #18   2007/10/24 06:32PM
    Evsmom

I think she knows who he is and that he knows her family. She just doesn't know that he is her Dad.

#19   2007/10/24 06:34PM
    PhillisRocks

Quote Evsmom: I think she knows who he is and that he knows her family. She just doesn't know that he is her Dad.

Ahh...Thanks for clarifying.. Glad you caught that one before I edited.. Didn't wanna jump to conclusions.

#20   2007/10/24 06:51PM
    sarasecret007

What's really outrageous is Phyllis calling Victor wanting him to get her out and then calling Micheal! Like he can call her in Jail! How stupid do they think we are?

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list