List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Things Outrageous On Y&R

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Things Outrageous On Y&R

Started by CandyLane5 at 2007/10/23 09:57PM
    Latest post: 2007/10/27 07:18PM, Views: 1622, Replies: 32
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2007/10/23 09:57PM
    Things Outrageous On Y&R
    CandyLane5

Things that are unreal in real life, or even on a soap!!

Phyliss grabbing the remote from another inmate, without getting her teeth punched down her throat.

All of GC in Clear Springs at the same time..

Criminals walking free as a bird everyday....

#2   2007/10/23 10:35PM
    Re: Things Outrageous On Y&R
    xx_Jenn_xx

Quote CandyLane5: Things that are unreal in real life, or even on a soap!!

Phyliss grabbing the remote from another inmate, without getting her teeth punched down her throat.

GREAT POST LOL

ITA with urs!

~Amber burning money w/o the fire alarms going off..LOL she covered the trashcan here n there with a plate LOL~)

~Amber hiding the money in that vent and perfectly unscrewing & rescrewing it back w/o getting caught

~And SHE was the one standing over JiMin's dead body, but YET Jack was the last one seen entering the room and becuz of one doggy hair, Jack's the ONLY suspect.

~Than theres Phyllis in jail...
    ...letz see....24/7 visitations for her?
    ....use of phone...24/7
    ....having a cellmate that u KNOW...HUH ? WHAT? When does that happen ? oh in GC

OOOHHHH and bringing ur dog with u to visit a prisoner ROFLMAO...but wait, itz OK for Vic the Great

#3   2007/10/24 03:30AM
    Kimberly46

Great idea for a post

That whole last (Sheila as Phyllis) story line. Gawd that one gave my eyes cramps from rolling them so much. That was totally unreal. I was blowned away at seeing YR even attempting that.

BTW, Victor being epileptic allows him to take the dog pretty much anywhere. Just like a blind person. Some dogs can forewarn of an epileptic episode coming and can help the owner.

#4   2007/10/24 07:34AM
    Rquattro

There have been so many outlandish moments on the show. I love it. But the one the is popping in my mind, is Diane Jenkins stilling Victor's er, um, little swimmers. And then the baby ending up Jack's...

#5   2007/10/24 11:39AM
    OttawaSweetie

Quote xx_Jenn_xx:
    Quote CandyLane5: Things that are unreal in real life, or even on a soap!!

GREAT POST LOL

ITA with urs!

~Amber burning money w/o the fire alarms going off..LOL she covered the trashcan here n there with a plate LOL~)

~Amber hiding the money in that vent and perfectly unscrewing & rescrewing it back w/o getting caught

~And SHE was the one standing over JiMin's dead body, but YET Jack was the last one seen entering the room and becuz of one doggy hair, Jack's the ONLY suspect.

~Than theres Phyllis in jail...
    ...letz see....24/7 visitations for her?
    ....use of phone...24/7
    ....having a cellmate that u KNOW...HUH ? WHAT? When does that happen ? oh in GC

OOOHHHH and bringing ur dog with u to visit a prisoner ROFLMAO...but wait, itz OK for Vic the Great

Great Post! It's so true. I'm glad I'm not he only one who notices! Sometimes I get so annoyed and insulted when those things happen. Like we weren't gonna notice?!

Gawd that one gave my eyes cramps from rolling them so much.
    HA HA HA! I get those cramps too! LOL!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/24 11:41AM
    #6   2007/10/24 01:42PM
    Soulsistah

Sadly, too many outrageous (read: utterly ridiculous) moments to list. In the last two years - the Pheila nonsense. Utter crap. I never for a second believed it was Sheila. Sorry, KB was too good at it.

Most recently, after watching the last two shows after a long break - what the heck is going on with the use of the phone in prison???! Phyllis was on that phone every two seconds - with a guard right behind her - yet she kept saying "I'm not supposed to be on the phone"! Are they kidding?! This prison is like Club Med; hanging out watching TV and using the phone with free abandon I see the show still has A LOT of work to do still in the plausibility dept.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/24 01:42PM
    #7   2007/10/24 02:16PM
    cherchezlefemme

Girl yeah... I saw that and could not believe my eyes! Phyllis is the cell block bully??????? Oh that was halarious!!! Now you know you are watching a soap when a chick who weighs about 110 can punk an inmate who looks like she'd shank your arse... Real life... Man.. Phyllis would not have gotten the words out before the whole room would have been kickin the do-do out of her

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/24 02:16PM
    #8   2007/10/24 02:19PM
    Delonjo

The general public of GC still believing that a trashcan can be a victim.

#9   2007/10/24 03:30PM
    hershey

Quote Delonjo: The general public of GC still believing that a trashcan can be a victim.

What does that mean and what trashcan?

#10   2007/10/24 03:32PM
    cherchezlefemme

Hmmmmm... just guessin here... Garbage recepticle??? Waz up D.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list