List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: How Adam will confess...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

How Adam will confess...

Started by Kryptodawg at 2013/10/17 04:40PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/17 09:03PM, Views: 2132, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/10/17 04:40PM
    How Adam will confess...
    Kryptodawg

It will happen like this: Adam will be ranting. Asking God how he could have allowed Delia to be in the position for him to hit her with his car. What he doesn't know is that Chelsea or Jack or Billy or God forbid, Victor is standing behind him. How do I know this? Y&R has used the accidental overheard plot device more times than I can count lately. You would think that the denizens of GC would learn to watch who is around when they tell their secrets after awhile.

#2   2013/10/17 05:28PM
    Re: Please allow Adam to have some happiness
    3dpierce

Please Please Please let Adam be good he's trying let him confess and find forgiveness he is a great actor but if he doesn't find peace and happiness im out

#3   2013/10/17 07:45PM
    Re: How Adam will confess...
    Odelle

For some reason my post disappeared do not no why i did not say anything wrong my question was where, is the blood how could you hit someone and no blood to show for it.They show the scarf the small broken glass on the car but no blood how does that make sense to anyone.

#4   2013/10/17 07:46PM
    Odelle

For some reason my post disappeared do not no why i did not say anything wrong my question was where, is the blood how could you hit someone and no blood to show for it.They show the scarf the small broken glass on the car but no blood how does that make sense to anyone.

#5   2013/10/17 09:03PM
    Laloni

Quote 3dpierce: Please Please Please let Adam be good he's trying let him confess and find forgiveness he is a great actor but if he doesn't find peace and happiness im out

I'm out too and I'm going to write a nasty letter to the writers because I'll never watch the show again and they can ban me all they want. This is the first soap I have ever watched and it will be my last if the writers pen this on Adam

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list