List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Hind site is 20/20. This is no ones fault.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Hind site is 20/20. This is no ones fault.

Started by daydreamer21 at 2013/10/15 03:24PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/15 03:29PM, Views: 177, Replies: 1
    page:
    #1   2013/10/15 03:24PM
    Hindsight is 20/20. This is no ones fault.
    daydreamer21

Delia death is a tragic accident. At first I really was against this s/l, but I feel that it is well written (for a soap anyway) and most definitely well played out by the phenomenal actors. This is life unfortunately bad things happen to kids and hindsight is always 20/20.

As I watch this all unfold I can't help but to think this is really no ones fault.

* Billy should never have left her alone, but adults/parents make mistakes.

* Adam should not have been speeding, but he didn't expect a child to be there.

*Sweet Delia should never opened that door, but kids do things.

* Chloe blames herself for going out, but she has that right to enjoy her life and assume her baby will be safe.

I hope the writers let Delia come to Chloe in a dream, so that she gets her good bye and maybe some peace. I literally cried for almost the entire US episode today. Just had to vent a little. I know it's just a soap but these things happen in real life to real people. Just so sad!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/15 03:26PM
    #2   2013/10/15 03:29PM
    Re: Hind site is 20/20. This is no ones fault.
    GLandWT

I would rather the writers had Delia fallen ill after a great performance in the play, taken to the hospital and passed on because of stress and fatigue..

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list