List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Would Chelsea DARE

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Would Chelsea DARE

Started by K. Spaudling at 2013/10/15 11:12AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/15 01:28PM, Views: 1165, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2013/10/15 11:12AM
    Would Chelsea DARE
    K. Spaudling

use the fact that she gave up Johnny to Billy and Victoria in a plea for saving Connors eyesight!? I'm sure that its lingering in her mind. It would not be tactful at this time of tragedy but she is desperate and time is of essence.
    I'm sure Connor will recieve Delias corneas, but not without much angst and reservations.
    This storyline is heartbreaking.

#2   2013/10/15 11:34AM
    Re: Would Chelsea DARE
    Licorice_423

This decision has NOTHING to do with Victoria. Whatever decision is made should be between Chloe and Billy. Their daughter, their decision.

#3   2013/10/15 11:38AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote K. Spaudling: use the fact that she gave up Johnny to Billy and Victoria in a plea for saving Connors eyesight!? I'm sure that its lingering in her mind. It would not be tactful at this time of tragedy but she is desperate and time is of essence.
    I'm sure Connor will recieve Delias corneas, but not without much angst and reservations.

What is Chelsea going to do when she finds out that Billy left Delia in the car.

Is she going to rethink giving Johnny to Billy and Victoria?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/15 11:39AM
    #4   2013/10/15 12:00PM
    Lanie1959

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote K. Spaudling: use the fact that she gave up Johnny to Billy and Victoria in a plea for saving Connors eyesight!? I'm sure that its lingering in her mind. It would not be tactful at this time of tragedy but she is desperate and time is of essence.

What is Chelsea going to do when she finds out that Billy left Delia in the car.

I haven't seen anything that made me think that Chelsea is even thinking about Johnny right now let alone throwing him in their faces or taking him back.

#5   2013/10/15 12:06PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Lanie1959:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva:

I haven't seen anything that made me think that Chelsea is even thinking about Johnny right now let alone throwing him in their faces or taking him back.

Chelsea doesn't know that Billy left Delia alone in the car. Right now Chloe is blaming Billy and Billy is blaming himself.

#6   2013/10/15 12:15PM
    jahluv

why is everyone jumping to the conclusion that Victoria is going to have something negative to say about the whole situation she may help Billy and Chloe realized that Connor needs the eyes not just be negative Victoria may realize that she needs to help Chelsea as she gave them Johnny and Lost a baby bc of her niece Summer.

#7   2013/10/15 12:34PM
    hubbardfan

[quote K. Spaudling]: use the fact that she gave up Johnny to Billy and Victoria in a plea for saving Connors eyesight!? I'm sure that its lingering in her mind. It would not be tactful at this time of tragedy but she is desperate and time is of essence.
    This storyline is heartbreaking.[/quote]

[quote sharon n nick]: What is Chelsea going to do when she finds out that Billy left Delia in the car.

That's a moot point; Chelsea relinquished her parental rights to Johnny a long time ago; Billy & Victoria are his parents, and she can't do anything about that, it was HER decision! If she & Chloe are as good friends as they pretend to be, then this cornea decision will be based on THEIR friendship; I agree that Victoria should stay out of it, just support her grieving husband. She's done a good job so far; now when her spiteful father adds his 2 cents, I hope she tells him to shut the hell up and butt out! This is NONE of his concern!
    ***ADAM PLEASE DON'T BE A JERK!!!! GO TO THE COPS AND TELL WHAT HAPPENED!!! NOW! ASAP! THE LONGER YOU WAIT, THE WORSE IT'S GONNA LOOK! DON'T GIVE THESE HYPOCRITES ANOTHER REASON TO DESPISE YOU, INCLUDING CHELSEA! DON'T GIVE HER THE AMMUNITION TO TAKE YOUR SON AWAY!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/15 12:43PM
    #8   2013/10/15 01:03PM
    K. Spaudling

Absoultley it will be Billys and Chloes decision. I was just thinking of how and when Chelsea will approach them when she realizes that Delia could be a donor for Connor.
    I agree too, wish Adam would go to the police. You would know if you hit a child, and I'm sure he didn't. But watching him troubled and hesitant is unsettling and nerve racking!

#9   2013/10/15 01:28PM
    trinilisa

I'm not sure about Chelsea, but the spoilers say that on Friday in the US Adam and Billy have a confrontation, so I'm guessing that Adam's the one who asks for the eyes...

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list