List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Warning.Get Out The Tissue**SPOILER**10/15

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Warning.Get Out The Tissue**SPOILER**10/15

Started by linder at 2013/10/15 10:06AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/15 02:55PM, Views: 2970, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/15 10:06AM
    Warning.Get Out The Tissue**SPOILER**10/15
    linder

Another great show,and more great actting..They all made this real....To Watch Chloe cry was so hard,to see Billy go out of his mind was awful...when Chloe was talking about never hearing her daughters voice again broke my heart..another great show...

#2   2013/10/15 10:14AM
    Re: Warning.Get Out The Tissue**SPOILER**10/15
    lvsdasnow

Knowing what is going to happen, has not helped. I have my many tissue's out. Such a good show today, not that Delia is dead but that the show is a moving show. Heart wrinching, heart warming and puts me there with all the heart break.
    Y&R is finally back.

#3   2013/10/15 10:20AM
    katch

I am so sick of them killing kids on this show its not funny. they need to find some new story lines with some humor in them.

#4   2013/10/15 10:25AM
    linder

Quote linder: Another great show,and more great actting..They all made this real....To Watch Chloe cry was so hard,to see Billy go out of his mind was awful...when Chloe was talking about never hearing her daughters voice again broke my heart..another great show...

just a little add-on ,why in the world did vikki worry about getting an ice pack for Billy,s face..with everything else going on she is worry about a slap on the face..just sayn

#5   2013/10/15 10:36AM
    habbyfan

When you are in a state of shock,... actions are not what they should or would ordinarily be,... you do the dumbest things.

For me Vickie was very believable and she broke my heart,
    all the actors were superb.

I am in shock just watching them.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/15 10:38AM
    #6   2013/10/15 10:43AM
    lvsdasnow

Quote habbyfan: When you are in a state of shock,... actions are not what they should or would ordinarily be,you do the dumbest things.
    all actors were superb.

I agree. The way Chloe is lashing out is because she is lost, confussed, hurt, and uncontrollable. She is reaching out for something that is not there. Her daughter. Not saying good-bye or being there for her has really broken her. All the actors, yes actors, did a great performance. Such pain they allowed us to see in their faces, voices and actions was involving us.
    This day I will remember for a long time.

I think what really helped me was knowing that the Actress left the show on her own. She has moved on and this performance was a good ending for her. Not Death but the good-bye's.

#7   2013/10/15 10:50AM
    SLEUTH

Quote lvsdasnow:
    Quote habbyfan: When you are in a state of shock,... actions are not what they should or would ordinarily be,you do the dumbest things.
    all actors were superb.

I agree. The way Chloe is lashing out is because she is lost, confussed, hurt, and uncontrollable. She is reaching out for something that is not there. Her daughter. Not saying good-bye or being there for her has really broken her. All the actors, yes actors, did a great performance. Such pain they allowed us to see in their faces, voices and actions was involving us.

I think what really helped me was knowing that the Actress left the show on her own. She has moved on and this performance was a good ending for her. Not Death but the good-bye's.

Good positive point. I always thought the actress was destined for greater things, always such a twinkle in her eye and very believable delivering of her lines.

#8   2013/10/15 11:05AM
    habbyfan

Quote SLEUTH:
    Quote lvsdasnow:
    all actors were superb.

Good positive point. I always thought the actress was destined for greater things, always such a twinkle in her eye and very believable delivering of her lines.

I agree snow ... that accident and the subsequent actions of the people involved, will change everything, for the rest of their lives.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/15 11:06AM
    #9   2013/10/15 11:30AM
    sharon n nic...

Chloe made me cry.....

#10   2013/10/15 11:36AM
    lvsdasnow

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Chloe made me cry.....

I hate to say it, but they all made me cry. Even Adam. I think the writers are leading him into another place in the life of Adam and I think it will be a good place.
    Even Jack, it has just not really hit him yet.
    When Chloe, was sitting all alone on the floor beside the empty bed, my heart went out to her. She had blamed everyone and they all knew they needed to leave her alone for a while. With that, Chloe was having to face it all at one time. To any parent that had to go thru that, my heart goes out to them.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list