List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Why kill Delia?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why kill Delia?

Started by Brom at 2013/10/15 10:00AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/22 05:36PM, Views: 20689, Replies: 31
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2013/10/21 07:59PM
    Re: Why kill Delia?
    Cookielove

Thank you for your mess!! of all the messages I read on the "killing Delia Off" you were the only one who realizes that these ARE JUST ACTORS and ACTRESSES and this is just a TV SHOW!!! NONE of it is REAL!!! ha! goes to show u how people can get sooo caught up in a show...yea...I didn't care for the new storyline, but if the girl is goin to a new show...hey...gotta come up with something..I thought it fit right in with Adams' baby needing corneas! EVERYONE NEEDS REALIZE...COME TO YOUR SENSES! Its just a SHOW! DELIA AIN'T REALLY DEAD!!! she don't even really exist! ha!
    anyway, thank u for being down to earth...I know we'll enjoy more of the show..to come....

#32   2013/10/22 05:36PM
    Re: Why kill Delia?
    alanadz

Quote Brom: I am so disgusted!! Why Delia? I realize it's drama but why another young character? It's horrible. I've watched this soap my entire life. I used to watch with my Mom when I was little. They are losing me. It's the same recycled stuff. Please write something new that doesn't involve someone dying...especially a child. Please.

Connor needs corneas and the Abbotts seem to be expendable.

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list