List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Why kill Delia?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why kill Delia?

Started by Brom at 2013/10/15 10:00AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/22 05:36PM, Views: 20274, Replies: 31
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/15 10:00AM
    Why kill Delia?
    Brom

I am so disgusted!! Why Delia? I realize it's drama but why another young character? It's horrible. I've watched this soap my entire life. I used to watch with my Mom when I was little. They are losing me. It's the same recycled stuff. Please write something new that doesn't involve someone dying...especially a child. Please.

#2   2013/10/15 10:25AM
    Re: Why kill Delia?
    katch

I agree 100% this show has no fun or humor in it any more. it has changed so much. I have watched from the beginning and its about time to stop. there is already to much drama in the real world without killing the kids on y&r

#3   2013/10/15 10:31AM
    SunMoonStar

Why kill Delia? Bad writers come to mind.

#4   2013/10/15 11:39AM
    Re: Why kill Delia? and more
    nancy945405

Delia will become an eye donor. I hate what has happened to a soap I have invested most of my life, I'm 60.

I stopped watching when they finally discussed Kay. I cried over Jeanne couldn't do it again.

The story lines have gotten for a better would stupid . I love Eric, but is it me I can see on his face playing Victors storyline doesn't please him either..

I can say more but I have quit watching!!!

Delia went too far

It's time to move on B&B ALSO WE NEED SOME NEW WRITERS OR YOU DO CAUSE I QUIT

#5   2013/10/15 11:59AM
    indyfan51

I know it's very sad and uncomfortable to see this plot line unfold but I believe this little actress has moved on to another CBS show. I watched the new comedy 'The Millers' the other night and I noticed the child on the series looked a whole lot like Delia. A day or so later, I was scrolling thru the message boards and read that she has, indeed, joined that cast.

#6   2013/10/15 12:10PM
    thespian

I hate this. They have killed off a number of young characters in the last few years. Just have them go off to camp or something! This is not entertainment. Ick. Kill off the adults if you have to go there. It has already been pretty maudlin with the Cassie thing every year. I'm not watching for a month or so...

#7   2013/10/15 12:48PM
    zinger2662

Because she is an Abbott not a Newman and we all know they are expendable.

#8   2013/10/15 04:11PM
    Peggy B.

Why kill Delia? Why not??? Unfortunately, children die every day. My 13 year old nephew passed away three months ago so this storyline is hitting very close to home for me right now. Whether it be by illness or accidents, children do pass away prematurely and it is heartbreaking and tragic. Having experienced this type of traumatic event, I must say that all the actors involved in this storyline, major and minor characters have risen to the occasion. Their performances resonate with me and their emotions are heartfelt and gut wrenching. Bravo to all! And let's not forget, this is a soap opera, a genre that creates drama, therefore, the more tragic the event, the more drama and more rippling effects for all concerned. It really isn't too far off from real life

#9   2013/10/15 04:21PM
    jaydee0117

I've had it with this soap!!!! they continue to add characters that suck and kill of a character that brought a smile to many people just by being on the screen. I'm DONE...

#10   2013/10/15 04:23PM
    mimimak

Quote thespian: I hate this. They have killed off a number of young characters in the last few years. Just have them go off to camp or something! This is not entertainment. Ick. Kill off the adults if you have to go there. It has already been pretty maudlin with the Cassie thing every year. I'm not watching for a month or so...

I agree!! This is awful. Way too painful to watch. I never thought it would come to this. I thought I would have to force myself to give up my daily Y&R fix, but it's just awful to watch this. It was bad enough losing Katherine. But that was an elderly woman who had lived a long life and although this is not a real person, it is just way too painful!

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list