List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nikki wonderful with little Johnny!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nikki wonderful with little Johnny!

Started by FL senior fan at 2013/10/15 05:33AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/15 09:21AM, Views: 370, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2013/10/15 05:33AM
    Nikki wonderful with little Johnny!
    FL senior fan

On U.S. Monday show, wasn't Nikki absolutely wonderful with little Johnny?!! And that baby...soooo good (of course we don't know how many "scene shoots" it took). When Nikki was rocking him back and forth, him with his "blankee", this child was so content and good. It was the happy point of the show for me.

#2   2013/10/15 05:38AM
    Re: Nikki wonderful with little Johnny!
    calliope

Yes she was. With Melody's back issues I was surprised when she stood with him and carried him. She must be feeling good now.

#3   2013/10/15 05:42AM
    Pretty Emerald

Quote FL senior fan: On U.S. Monday show, wasn't Nikki absolutely wonderful with little Johnny?!! And that baby...soooo good (of course we don't know how many "scene shoots" it took). When Nikki was rocking him back and forth, him with his "blankee", this child was so content and good. It was the happy point of the show for me.

ICAM!It was really heart-warming! I found myself oohing and awing the entire scene......so sweet! What a sweet baby and precious baby boy!

#4   2013/10/15 05:58AM
    Lizzytish

And I thought Nikki's pity party was a complete waste of time having to listen to her whining about giving a baby up 40 years ago after being raped, compared to Billy and Chloe losing their cherished little girl, Delia.

Enough of the Newmans already!

#5   2013/10/15 06:03AM
    countryMomof4

Being a grandmother myself, I loved those scenes. Nikki was baring her soul and Johnny didn't have a clue. He's such a darling!

#6   2013/10/15 08:00AM
    pocketvenus

Quote Lizzytish: And I thought Nikki's pity party was a complete waste of time having to listen to her whining about giving a baby up 40 years ago after being raped, compared to Billy and Chloe losing their cherished little girl, Delia.

Enough of the Newmans already!

I thought the same thing. She should have known how serious Dee's injuries were and been trying to find someone to care for Johnny so she could be with Billy and Victoria,instead crying over her own past..BUT as we have hashed over she had no more clue than anyone else!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/15 08:01AM
    #7   2013/10/15 08:05AM
    dafyduc

I have not watched the episode yet, but from what I read in updates I think she totally stepped over the line. It is not her place to decide who johnny's "mother" is. Just because she feels guilty about her child, she should not butt her nose into Vicky's son's upbringing. If vic and bill want to tell johnny who spawned him that should be their choice

#8   2013/10/15 09:19AM
    bukopandan

I liked the final scene with Nikki and Johnny a lot. Earlier, while I understood her frame of mind, at times I was a bit creeped out--if Nikki were an unstable character, I could have expected to see her losing it and smothering little Johnny. But all in all, it was good to hear her thoughts.

#9   2013/10/15 09:21AM
    Lanie1959

I loved the Nikki and Johnny and I really loved how they used their conversation as the narrative of the last few scenes..that baby who plays Johnny is a cutie i giggled a little bit when he got squirmy

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list