List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Newman Family once again benefits from ....

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Newman Family once again benefits from ....

Started by SLEUTH at 2013/10/15 03:12AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/15 08:00AM, Views: 336, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/10/15 03:12AM
    Newman Family once again benefits from ....
    SLEUTH

the death of an Abbot. Carlean died and TGVN got her heart (not that any made him any kinder) and now Delia dies and Adam's son will get her eyes....

#2   2013/10/15 03:44AM
    Re: Newman Family once again benefits from ....
    Rilynne

I've thought the same thing and it makes me sick. I am not a fan of the Newman family. Since we've heard this is JG's sl I wonder if he also wrote Cassie's death sl.

#3   2013/10/15 05:38AM
    FL senior fan

You posters are right. Newman's reign superior evidently.

I'm wondering if Adam will confess, or be charged, before or after a successful surgery?

#4   2013/10/15 05:53AM
    Lizzytish

I know what you mean, OP, but I don't include Adam in my animosity for the Newmans. He's as clearly of victim of the Newmans as the Abbotts are; but isn't there supposed to be a new Abbott coming soon?

#5   2013/10/15 08:00AM
    Jackie10

I love the Newmans and the Abbots. Since Catherine is gone they are the only core families left on this soap. I just hope that the Abbots start profiting from the Newmans at some point. But just as B&B the Logan's always win over the Foresters. Thorn is Eric's own son and he has never gotten his birth right its always been Ridge who wasnt his own son or a Logan/Forester.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list