List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Dylan and Nick are brothers!! It's Official now!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Dylan and Nick are brothers!! It's Official now!

Started by Yale Steam at 2013/10/14 09:25PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/15 08:23AM, Views: 2169, Replies: 17
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/10/15 07:22AM
    Re: Dylan and Nick are brothers!! It's Official now!
    grey

Quote Yale Steam: This is going to be fun! I can't wait for Victoria to find out that she is not Nikki's first born child and for Nick to know that he is not her only son but the baby and that he has an older brother.

Nikki should be proud. He is much more of a man that Nick has ever been. He is genuine and a good person. I like him.

Stitch I don't think was ever meant to be permanent I don't think. I knew it wasn't him. It would have not made since for it to be him anyway. With him there was no drama or real connection wih anyone in GC. With Dylan there is Avery, his past with her, their connection and his being Nick's older sibling and in the family, Chelsea, Adam and Connor etc.

Should be interesting on how Nick's attitude towards him will be...Nicks true colors will probably come out...he likes being the only son. Your right Dylan is more of a man than Nick could ever be. Dylan was raised right. Should be fun to see how Nikki handles it and probably with no help from the jerk Victor.

#12   2013/10/15 07:25AM
    JBosh

How much you wanna bet, that these two being brothers will bore people so much, they'll find a way to insert adam in there. I bet they'll have Adam shake things up.

#13   2013/10/15 07:28AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote JBosh: How much you wanna bet, that these two being brothers will bore people so much, they'll find a way to insert adam in there. I bet they'll have Adam shake things up.

Of course they will. Sharon too. Half the town will ultimately be thrown under the bus to try to give these character a spark of life on screen.

#14   2013/10/15 07:30AM
    jenpaz

What made it "official"? Did I miss the announcement somewhere?

#15   2013/10/15 07:32AM
    JBosh

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote JBosh: How much you wanna bet, that these two being brothers will bore people so much, they'll find a way to insert adam in there. I bet they'll have Adam shake things up.

Of course they will. Sharon too. Half the town will ultimately be thrown under the bus to try to give these character a spark of life on screen.

Ayyyyy dont'cha know!

#16   2013/10/15 07:59AM
    longtimefansc

Quote bukopandan: It will truly be official once Dylan sleeps with Sharon.

Hahahahahahahahahaha! You just made me spit out my coffee!

#17   2013/10/15 08:08AM
    Milkshake24

Quote Yale Steam: This is going to be fun! I can't wait for Victoria to find out that she is not Nikki's first born child and for Nick to know that he is not her only son but the baby and that he has an older brother.

Nikki should be proud. He is much more of a man that Nick has ever been. He is genuine and a good person. I like him.

Stitch I don't think was ever meant to be permanent I don't think. I knew it wasn't him. It would have not made since for it to be him anyway. With him there was no drama or real connection wih anyone in GC. With Dylan there is Avery, his past with her, their connection and his being Nick's older sibling and in the family, Chelsea, Adam and Connor etc.

So Nick vs yet another Brother who's unpredictable over yet another blond for Nikki to hate and the circle continues. Was fine with the Dylan vs Nick as is but now as brothers ruins it all for me. It should of been Stitch.

#18   2013/10/15 08:23AM
    Juicy 7

I've been watching to and maybe I missed it to I don't remember them saying Dylan was her son but it wouldn't shock me, it makes more sense really then the other guy soaps are about entertainment and drama & what would make it more dramatic then Dylan turning out the one to be her son then the other guy. So I can see where the original poster is coming from he has a lot more ties and drama to add to it by him being the son

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list