List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Dylan and Nick are brothers!! It's Official now!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Dylan and Nick are brothers!! It's Official now!

Started by Yale Steam at 2013/10/14 09:25PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/15 08:23AM, Views: 2175, Replies: 17
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/14 09:25PM
    Dylan and Nick are brothers!! It's Official now!
    Yale Steam

This is going to be fun! I can't wait for Victoria to find out that she is not Nikki's first born child and for Nick to know that he is not her only son but the baby and that he has an older brother.

Nikki should be proud. He is much more of a man that Nick has ever been. He is genuine and a good person. I like him.

Stitch I don't think was ever meant to be permanent I don't think. I knew it wasn't him. It would have not made since for it to be him anyway. With him there was no drama or real connection wih anyone in GC. With Dylan there is Avery, his past with her, their connection and his being Nick's older sibling and in the family, Chelsea, Adam and Connor etc.

#2   2013/10/14 10:20PM
    Re: Dylan and Nick are brothers!! It's Official now!
    bukopandan

It will truly be official once Dylan sleeps with Sharon.

#3   2013/10/15 04:58AM
    keebleralves

Im gonna wait for the DNA test to come back, but to be safe lets keep Sharon away from it.

#4   2013/10/15 05:13AM
    FL senior fan

I'm glad.

The only thing missing is THE WRITER'S forgot to show us Paul giving Nikki Dylan's name as her son in G.C.

#5   2013/10/15 06:05AM
    countryMomof4

It's going to be interesting for sure.

Won't Thanksgiving dinner be tense this year?

#6   2013/10/15 06:11AM
    Yale Steam

Quote keebleralves: Im gonna wait for the DNA test to come back, but to be safe lets keep Sharon away from it.

Some of you are obsessed with having DNA tests done and re-done aren't you? LOL!

But in this case I'm sure Dylan will want proof because he won't believe Nikki's claim.

#7   2013/10/15 06:59AM
    JBosh

Dylan and Nick=zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!

#8   2013/10/15 07:04AM
    lvsdasnow

Quote Yale Steam:
    Quote keebleralves: Im gonna wait for the DNA test to come back, but to be safe lets keep Sharon away from it.

Some of you are obsessed with having DNA tests done and re-done aren't you? LOL!

But in this case I'm sure Dylan will want proof because he won't believe Nikki's claim.

Has Nikki told Dylan yet? I may have missed that show.

#9   2013/10/15 07:06AM
    Sunnyflower

[quote]Quote JBosh: Dylan and Nick=zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!![/quot... />
    I know. OMG.

#10   2013/10/15 07:22AM
    jeanie5815

Thank you for saying about them "telling" Nikki that he is "indeed" her son.
    I thought it was weird of her "rambling on" about her past in front of the baby and never had I heard "anyone" give Dylan's name to her. All I heard was Paul telling her he was in GC. Nothing about his past or his parents name.
    And I agree, just because she met him at CL, what makes her "think" Dylan's her son? Are the writers making us believe, after all these years, that she has a "mother's intuition" or a "feeling" in her "womb," like she was telling the baby, that he's her "son?"
    Writers? Please look up the "history" and "truthful" facts of each character "before" you start a s/l and please "re-read" what was "written" for the character just a few weeks ago. You had Nikki "say" "I don't even know if I had a boy or girl." "I didn't "see" the baby as they "took" it away.
    We "long time" or on and off "long time ", like me, viewers knows "more" about the "history" of the show that you all do.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list