List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: To the writers of Y&R.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

To the writers of Y&R.

Started by china doll1942 at 2013/10/14 07:15PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/15 07:11AM, Views: 536, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/10/14 07:15PM
    To the writers of Y&R.
    china doll1942

This i one of the sadest s/l I've seen in a long time. Why kill this child and on top of everything else------Adam did it. I no yu could have done better.

#2   2013/10/15 04:24AM
    Re: To the writers of Y&R.
    Sylviastel

Quote china doll1942: This i one of the sadest s/l I've seen in a long time. Why kill this child and on top of everything else------Adam did it. I no yu could have done better.

Don't blame the writers! Blame jill farren phelps who did the same storyline on gh 2 years ago for stupid Emmys!

#3   2013/10/15 05:04AM
    Lindaij

I joined just so I could comment on this storyline. I think you will lose many viewers. This whole story line and many others as far as that goes is so predictable. Can you not come up with a great story without killing a child? How awful. And guess what, Adam did it. And guess what else, Adam's baby is going to get her corneas.

I've watched this show since the very beginning but I may be finished. It has gotten so boring and predictable. And the same story lines keep being regurgitated over and over again.

#4   2013/10/15 06:03AM
    shiesty86

Quote Sylviastel:
    Quote china doll1942: This i one of the sadest s/l I've seen in a long time. Why kill this child and on top of everything else------Adam did it. I no yu could have done better.

Don't blame the writers! Blame jill farren phelps who did the same storyline on gh 2 years ago for stupid Emmys!

I really wish you would stop singing this song because you don't know that. And if they want to win Emmy's there's nothing wrong with that. But all of your complaints that JFP did this sl for an Emmy nod is unproven.

#5   2013/10/15 07:06AM
    tkane

%( I have watched Y&R since the beginning, but this has got to be one of the worse storylines I have seen in very long time. No, resaon to have had such tragedy with a Delia..very disappointed in the writers.. need a break from Y&R for awhile.

#6   2013/10/15 07:10AM
    wednesdaythu...

%( I totally agree... first Dylan is Nikki's son but we never saw how she found out... so confusing... then kill a child for body parts, didn't this already happen!!! I'm getting really tired of the changes in the plot, ... let those writers GO!!!

#7   2013/10/15 07:11AM
    tkane

I agree with china doll1942 very bad storyline and I do blame the writes of Y&R they wrote it...will be taking a break from this for awhile..

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/15 07:20AM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list