List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I HATE CHILD DEATH, BUT THEY COULD OF

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I HATE CHILD DEATH, BUT THEY COULD OF

Started by y.nr at 2013/10/14 06:44PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/15 07:03AM, Views: 590, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/10/14 06:44PM
    I HATE CHILD DEATH, BUT THEY COULD OF
    y.nr

Johnny is feverish.. What if he passed away, and he would of been a match for something for Dee, and cornea's for Conner (no blood match needed). They find out Vikki's pregs.. then TPTB would have their stupid ratings, & save the world. That would have been a twist no one saw coming (no pun intended). I know of TWO real instances where, 2 totally different families had their child pronounced dead, but they were not, very much alive, and are sort of grown today, both of them!!! Delia's body would be looked over with a fine toothed comb for evidence! Wouldn't it be something if SHE had faint pulse, and pulled through! But then there are the writers...To much like right

#2   2013/10/14 06:57PM
    Re: I HATE CHILD DEATH, BUT THEY COULD OF
    zuzu61

Quote y.nr: Johnny is feverish.. What if he passed away, and he would of been a match for something for Dee, and cornea's for Conner (no blood match needed). They find out Vikki's pregs.. then TPTB would have their stupid ratings, & save the world. That would have been a twist no one saw coming (no pun intended). I know of TWO real instances where, 2 totally different families had their child pronounced dead, but they were not, very much alive, and are sort of grown today, both of them!!! Delia's body would be looked over with a fine toothed comb for evidence! Wouldn't it be something if SHE had faint pulse, and pulled through! But then there are the writers...To much like right

YES!!!! That would be great!! Any twist to keep Delia alive.

#3   2013/10/14 06:59PM
    kn1231

Quote y.nr: Johnny is feverish.. What if he passed away, and he would of been a match for something for Dee, and cornea's for Conner (no blood match needed). They find out Vikki's pregs.. then TPTB would have their stupid ratings, & save the world. That would have been a twist no one saw coming (no pun intended). I know of TWO real instances where, 2 totally different families had their child pronounced dead, but they were not, very much alive, and are sort of grown today, both of them!!! Delia's body would be looked over with a fine toothed comb for evidence! Wouldn't it be something if SHE had faint pulse, and pulled through! But then there are the writers...To much like right

I really feel like they killed Delia off because the actress wanted to leave and either 1) no one else wanted to commit to a role that had so little screen time, or 2) since Delia isn't on much they didn't feel the need to recast her.

Also, I'm sure paying a baby to be on the show is a lot cheaper than paying a child. So it could be a money thing as well. Also killing off Johnny would have a huge effect on Chelsea who is already struggling with Connor going blind. That would be too much for that character at once, especially since her relationship with Adam is also still not resolved.

#4   2013/10/14 07:13PM
    y.nr

Quote kn1231:

I really feel like they killed Delia off because the actress wanted to leave and either 1) no one else wanted to commit to a role that had so little screen time, or 2) since Delia isn't on much they didn't feel the need to recast her.

Also, I'm sure paying a baby to be on the show is a lot cheaper than paying a child. So it could be a money thing as well. Also killing off Johnny would have a huge effect on Chelsea who is already struggling with Connor going blind. That would be too much for that character at once, especially since her relationship with Adam is also still not resolved.

The actress that plays Delia is still working for CBS/Sony on "The Millers", and like you said, we do not see her much anyway. The character could have gone up to her room, and came down a brain surgeon in couple weeks.. but at least she would be alive on paper.. As for Chelsea.. if Johnny passed away, and his corneas were donated to his little brother, that would not be as bad as the child dying, and all this negative crap they're cooking up for Adam... Billy~vs~Victor's mentally challenged behind.

#5   2013/10/15 06:59AM
    fredaoates001

That's so wrong to do this to delia and the family. You writer couldn't find another way for the little girl to leave the show, going to boarding school would have been a better choice and bring her back older, that's what you the writers do anyway. So why this was so different. Give me a break, also Sharon is going to get away with what she did. I'm finish with young and the restless.

#6   2013/10/15 07:03AM
    Licorice_423

When they kill off the kids, those kids eventually become the next generation! She came from a major family!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/15 07:04AM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list