List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Don't blame Adam just yet.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Don't blame Adam just yet.

Started by cimmimon at 2013/10/14 04:58PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/05 01:15PM, Views: 11004, Replies: 46
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2013/10/25 07:47PM
    Re: Don't blame Adam just yet.
    chillepepper

I thought that Michael ,who plays Adam has already told fans on twitter that Adam did hit Delia,unless he was just getting the fans all upset ,can't see him being allowed to tell fans about a sl ,he is working on,unless he was told to do so that the sl could get people talking or posting on message boards,most of the fans hated that a child had to die. I think it was Courtney's friend or brother who did it. Hope this sl isn't drug out the way most are. No I don't buy that Adam did it.

#32   2013/10/28 06:53PM
    alanadz

We will blame him, hate on him, condemn him and then we will find out he didn't do it!

#33   2013/10/28 08:45PM
    jorie

Quote chillepepper: I thought that Michael ,who plays Adam has already told fans on twitter that Adam did hit Delia,unless he was just getting the fans all upset ,can't see him being allowed to tell fans about a sl ,he is working on,unless he was told to do so that the sl could get people talking or posting on message boards,most of the fans hated that a child had to die. I think it was Courtney's friend or brother who did it. Hope this sl isn't drug out the way most are. No I don't buy that Adam did it.

MICHAEL NEVER SAID ADAM DID IT, HES SAID ADAM WILL CHANGE ,SHELLY A CO HEAD WRITER, SAID ADAM WILL BE HUMINIZED

#34   2013/10/28 08:46PM
    butterfly52

Quote Laduree: I am definitely going back to watch these scenes. Adam didn't do it. I can't believe even JFP would be this cruel to put this on Adam's shoulders.

DAH! It can not be Adam he is a major character, and Michael is good at it.

#35   2013/10/29 09:20AM
    Nanny9

Quote cimmimon: It all looks like Adam is the one that hit Delia, but I don't think he did it. If you have DVR, pause it right after he swerves, and you will see leaves and broken branches scattered all in the road. I believe she had been hit before he came alone and when he swerved, he could have picked up a piece of her clothing.

It doesn't matter at this point, what he did "after" is what is making him a criminal.

#36   2013/10/29 10:30AM
    the girl is HOT

I agree, the writers are making it too obvious that adam hit her, I think it is some Random person

#37   2013/10/29 10:45AM
    ksmmm

Quote Barbyboo: Yup he didn't do it. What will Adam be blamed for next hurricane sandy?

They have to give him a couple of weeks of hate before letting the truth out. The town loves to hate on Adam

#38   2013/10/30 12:18PM
    alanadz

I think he did it. But it will come out eventually, that it was an accident NOT a hit and run. Adam had not idea he hit anyone.

#39   2013/10/30 01:00PM
    JUJU41

Quote strawberrypop:
    Quote KQuigley58: It didn't look like Nikki to me..

It was Nikki.

It wasn't Niki.

#40   2013/11/03 08:11AM
    alanadz

I hope this is true. Adam's character can only take so much. He has enough baggage already.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list