List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Don't blame Adam just yet.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Don't blame Adam just yet.

Started by cimmimon at 2013/10/14 04:58PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/05 01:15PM, Views: 11162, Replies: 46
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2013/10/18 10:54AM
    Re: Don't blame Adam just yet.
    grammapam

I think we're just been led to believe it was Adam.I honestly don't think it was him.DeeDees' scarf was caught up inside the wheel,so he only THINKS he hit her.Anyone would have felt the 'thud' of hitting someone,nomatter how small they were.
    Trouble is..this s/l will go on to infinity,with fighting,bad feelings,Court cases,possibly jail time and in the end,it wont be him after all.
    Everyone is saying 'GUY'Im thinking maybe it could have been a Woman.
    Adam was getting his life back-on-track with a new Son in his life.Why the writers do this,is beyond me.Smh.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/18 10:55AM
    #22   2013/10/18 11:26AM
    HonnyDiipp

I'm rewatching Mondays show again. It does look like Nikki was also driving a dark colored SUV. I've been watching this show for the last 30 years. There is NO doubt in my mind. THAT WAS NIKKI NEWMAN behind that wheel. Billy said this week that he was headed home when he stopped at the market. We now know when we saw Nikki, she was heading to Villys home. She was in the area!

#23   2013/10/18 12:37PM
    carmned

Quote countryMomof4: I don't think Adam did it either. There is going to be some superb acting though while this s/l plays out. It's the only redeeming aspect of this sad mess.

If there was a witness to the accident, as shown on today's episode, why didn't she call 911 when she saw the SUV leave the scene??

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/18 12:39PM
    #24   2013/10/18 12:43PM
    Spike1976

Quote carmned:
    Quote countryMomof4: I don't think Adam did it either. There is going to be some superb acting though while this s/l plays out. It's the only redeeming aspect of this sad mess.

If there was a witness to the accident, as shown on today's episode, why didn't she call 911 when she saw the SUV leave the scene??

Great question and if it was Adam like some people believe then she would have seen that it was an accident unless it was someone else that hit Delia.

#25   2013/10/18 12:47PM
    schamb

I am so fed up with the way the writers are portraying Adam's character. Enough already! Geez it is enough to make me stop watching.

#26   2013/10/18 01:08PM
    grammapam

If Nikki had nothing to do with the accident,then why even SHOW her at the beginning?There HAS to be a connection.Its not Adam.Too obvious.

#27   2013/10/18 03:06PM
    alanadz

I hope it's not Adam. He just can't stand much more death and destruction in GC.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/18 03:07PM
    #28   2013/10/18 03:21PM
    countryMomof4

Quote carmned:

A very valid point. It was Billy who made the call. Things that make you go hmmm....

#29   2013/10/24 11:10AM
    MVMstudios

How many people live in Genoa City? Apparently there is a very small population (although they are always showing tall buildings when they are in Katherine Chancellor's park making it seem like a big city...)OR there is only one criminal in town and that would be Adam. Just by default the guy gets blamed for every crime committed. If Michael wouldn't have confessed to Carmine's death I'm pretty sure the show would have found a way to blame Adam. He didn't kill Delia and if Nikki doesn't quit crying about her stupid kid she gave up for adoption and take a look at where she was driving that night and what she was doing, I might lose my mind! I mean when Paul came over and checked her car over and told her she was a suspect, didn't that trigger ANYTHING like "oh gosh, I was driving on the same road that Delia died on and I didn't hear anything but oh yeah, I had my stupid classical music blaring and I was preoccupied with thoughts of my stupid kid!"
    In addition, Chloe and Billy both aren't doing a very good job of mourning for their child. After Chloe leaves the hospital she goes to Crimson Lights? She says it is to feel closer to Delia, but really? When my friends lost a child they didn't get out of bed for days. They could hardly speak let alone get dressed, shower, put on make up and go get coffee? It seems a bit ridiculous. I mean a little sweet baby died and Chloe's mom Esther is upstairs in bed with a freaking COLD? Really? The show isn't handling this very well in my opinion.

#30   2013/10/25 07:23PM
    cimmimon

He ran over her hat in the road. Billy found it outside the store flat in the road.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list