List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Don't blame Adam just yet.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Don't blame Adam just yet.

Started by cimmimon at 2013/10/14 04:58PM
    Latest post: 2013/11/05 01:15PM, Views: 11157, Replies: 46
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2013/10/15 06:06AM
    Re: Don't blame Adam just yet.
    countryMomof4

I don't think Adam did it either. There is going to be some superb acting though while this s/l plays out. It's the only redeeming aspect of this sad mess.

#12   2013/10/15 11:16AM
    habbyfan

I agree cMom this whole mess will take on a life of it's own.

#13   2013/10/15 11:35AM
    justaname

I don't want it to be Adam but it would be great if it was Cricket or as some of you call her the Bug. Can't figure any other reason for her to be back in town. The damage to Adams car is way to minimal for it to have been him. That little piece of glass left at the scene coupled with the severity of her injuries would mean he'd have had to drive over her to do that much damage.

#14   2013/10/15 03:12PM
    vikis3

It's so obvious that someone other than Adam could be at fault here...I mean come on, they showed Niki driving and crying right before they showed Adam.

#15   2013/10/15 04:52PM
    jmwhite05

I really do not think Adam did it either. Like others said he must of came by after she was already hit. I know they will not pin it on Victor but did anyone else notice when Nicki got to Victorias house she said you just missed dad. So, Victor was on the road as well at the time. I really wish they would make Victor be responsible but I know the writers will not put it on him.

#16   2013/10/18 07:05AM
    jorie

Quote jmwhite05: I really do not think Adam did it either. Like others said he must of came by after she was already hit. I know they will not pin it on Victor but did anyone else notice when Nicki got to Victorias house she said you just missed dad. So, Victor was on the road as well at the time. I really wish they would make Victor be responsible but I know the writers will not put it on him.
    DON'T THINK IT WAS ADAM NIKI OR VICTOR.OR THE WOMANWHO WENT TO TALK TO ALEX,ITS SOMEONE WE DON'T KNOW ,MAYBE SOMETHING TO DO WITH COURTNEY,BUT NOT HER,

#17   2013/10/18 08:44AM
    samjam

Quote KQuigley58: It didn't look like Nikki to me..

I went back and looked at the show, it definitely was Nikki...It just cannot be Adam again.......must be Nikki or someone else.

#18   2013/10/18 10:06AM
    dairymaid

Quote KQuigley58: I agree with you, plus there was a distracted female
    driver that was a mere blimp on the screen at the same
    time that Adam was driving. It may take a few weeks but
    it will be revealed that Adam didn't kill Dee Dee.

I agree. Plus, it looked like Nikki who was driving at the same time on the road when the accident happened and there is a reason the writers showed the other driver before showing Adam driving as well. I think there is a twist and everyone will think it was Adam but it was the woman driver who did it. Also, the spoilers have a lady coming into the station saying it was a black SUV. I think that either Adam is being set up or there is more to what happened and it is not Adam who did it.

#19   2013/10/18 10:37AM
    kitty_0830

Anyone thinks will be someone from Billy 's gambling past? He just recovered from set back not to long ago. May it's was payback some how?

#20   2013/10/18 10:43AM
    holly135

I don't want to see Adam be the one who hit Delia but the black piece of clothing was stuck up in the wheel well. That doesn't look good.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list