List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Young & Restless - delia

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Young & Restless - delia

Started by Michkohler at 2013/10/14 03:30PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/14 04:17PM, Views: 1107, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/10/14 03:30PM
    Young & Restless - delia
    Michkohler

The writers need to find a way to bring Delia back.. I believe a lot of people will stop watching. I for one am no longer watching. The writers are wrong on this one . Good luck Y&R ... Ratings will be declining. Anyone else feel this way?

#2   2013/10/14 03:48PM
    Re: Young & Restless - delia
    Sherrillee

I have been watching this show since it started. A lot has changed since the beginning. Since "Phyllis" left the show, instead of showing her (not her) lying in bed with the actors talking to her, why not just have her die and Connor receive her corneas? She's gone anyway. Ending Delia's character the way you have wasn't necessary. I was hoping to see Sharon leave, Phyllis stay, too bad the writers could not convince her to stay with a good storyline, I'm sick of Victor, and whiny wife of Paul she can go too. The writers have broken up everybody. Poor Jack, I just love him but it doesn't look like the writers ever will. Adam, love him give him a break, it's time. Does anyone remember when the show first started and the sisters in the show were talented and Jill's brother Snapper was a doctor? Hasselhoff.... yeah that one. I do not believe the new writers were born or were barely born and watched the show when it was good. In case you haven't noticed, most of the soaps are off the air now. The Bold and the Beautiful is awful, and everyone has married or slept with everyone, but I only watch this show and eventually the rest of the soaps left will be gone too. My favorite show, The Young and The Restless always has been. Sorry to see what it has become.I have always worked so I had to record it or have my sister tell me what happens. Then came the internet and not record it on the tv. Do Something please.......

#3   2013/10/14 03:52PM
    sharon n nic...

Not happy about this storyline either.....

#4   2013/10/14 03:55PM
    hopey pix

Not in any way happy about this tragedy!!It seems like a way to showcase the Newman's,especially Adam more,not Billy,or poor little Delia!She lit up the room!!I want to see more good people now!!

#5   2013/10/14 04:14PM
    wildcard

My wife got me to start watching Y&R 6 years ago. I was hooked! But today is a day I will never forget! Who in the hell came up with that story line. The killing of Delia made this grown man sick. How could you kill of that beautiful little girl. I guess you going to dump on Adam again. Nice story line.............NOT! BRING DELIA BACK.............NOW! Make it a dream.....let the doctors say it was a mistake......Delia just went into a coma....what ever it takes. Way to blind side you fans. This was a big mistake!!

#6   2013/10/14 04:17PM
    muspirit

Word is that the actress playing Delia has a role on "The Millers' and wanted out of Y&R.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list