List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Can Spoiler..10/14/13

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Can Spoiler..10/14/13

Started by rediculous at 2013/10/14 01:19PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/15 09:24AM, Views: 5954, Replies: 43
    « 1 2 3 4 5 page:
    #41   2013/10/15 08:19AM
    Re: Can Spoiler..10/14/13
    JBosh

Thanks Red! for all your time and hard work, I surely appreciate your daily recaps.

#42   2013/10/15 08:23AM
    SLEUTH

Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote SLEUTH: So Chloe finally recognizes that Billy never wanted Delia anyway. Unfair statement, what Billy never wanted was to be trapped by the maid's daughter looking for a social status upgrade and financial boost by a trust fund baby.
    I am aware that people say things in the heat of the moment but Chloe or St Chloe as she has been redeemed to be, needs to take a long hard look at herself.
    Thanks for taking the time to post the spoilers.

"the maid's daughter"" as an insult again. Really...no words. Chloe is grieving so she is lashing out. She deserves some sympathy. Not folks throwing her social status in her face as an insult..as if being the daughter of a maid is something to be ashamed of....as if Billy Abbot is some prize just because of his last name...

I think you are missing my point...Chloe was the one with the social status image--she changed her name, disrespected her mother, etc., I could give a care less if she was a pole dancer (oops don't want insult any pole dancers). Obviously she thought Billy was a prize, hence the stalking.

#43   2013/10/15 08:29AM
    ThornsandRoses

Quote rediculous:
    Quote ThornsandRoses:
    Quote Licorice_423: Thanks Red!

Sorry, but I don't buy for one minute that Adam hit here. I hit a bird once and felt a thump. Hitting a child the size would cause more than a thump and would be felt no matter how distracted and would cause more than a cracked light plate. The scarf could have been in the road and got caught up underneath as he drove away.

I'm not that much of an Adam fan but no way did he do this.

Thanks Red. I don't know how you do these day after day but selfishly, I sure am glad you do.

I don't think Adam did it either. I think the character that Cynthia Watros' is going to play did it. If Adam did it, his car should have a lot more damage, unless those responsible for the show think the viewers are total morons. They have put some pretty ridiculous things on ours screens, so if they carry through with Adam doing it, I wouldn't be surprised. One ridiculous s/l that immediately comes to mind is Sharon changing the paternity test.

Anyway, I think a bush broke Adam's light when he swerved to avoid the dog and Delia's scarf was on the bush. I don't mean to be morbid here, but even if there is human tissue on the "evidence" that Alex found or on Adam's car, IMHO, there is just not enough damage to the vehicle for Adam to have hit a child, or even a large bush for that matter.

Thank you T&R, I'm not sure how much longer I will be doing them, I may take another break soon...it's really a day to day thing with me right now...

I am sorry to hear you may be taking another break, but I understand. Just watching can't be easy for you. Take care.

#44   2013/10/15 09:24AM
    CdnMama

Adam obviously did it. He was the one shown driving into the bush where Delia was just sitting. Now he's got damage to his vehicle and Delia's tights hanging from underneath his car. He obviously felt something because he stopped, seen the dog run off, assumed WRONGLY that because the dog ran off everything was OK....should have gotten out of the vehicle instead of just taking off.

For them to have anyone else be the driver who hit Delia would take any realism whatsoever out of this story. It's obviously Adam who did hit Delia. To try to make it someone else at this point calls to mind the unbelievable Summer paternity Sharon fakes the letter story. This is much more believable. He didn`t mean to do it though. the irony of it is Adam swore he would do whatever it takes to get Conner a donor. And now he has found his donor. Now he realizes what he has done. you can tell in the scenes with Chelsea he's asking "anybody get a plate or description of the vehicle'
    I don't know why the scene with Chelsea going to the car and her even bending down on the ground was shown, because she totally missed the tights hanging there. Just as Adam did. I take it this must be shown because someone else will find this evidence?? I don't know

« 1 2 3 4 5 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list