List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Can Spoiler..10/14/13

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Can Spoiler..10/14/13

Started by rediculous at 2013/10/14 01:19PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/15 09:24AM, Views: 5934, Replies: 43
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2013/10/14 02:18PM
    Re: Can Spoiler..10/14/13
    Savoy

Quote rediculous: At the hospital Chloe is freaking out..Chelsea watches and cries, Kevin and Alex arrive, Kevin tries to comfort Chloe as Vikki tries to help Billy, Billy is almost comatose, Alex tells them it was a hit and run, the driver stopped and then took off..Billy won't accept help from Victoria she is frantic, doesn't know what to do..Billy is now blaming himself for leaving her alone in the car..when Chloe finds this out she really loses it, yelling at him that he never wanted Delia in the first place, Kevin tries to defend Billy, Chloe now blames him, if she hadn't been with him she may have had a chance to say good bye to her daughter, Kevin reminds her that the last words she said to Delia at the play was I love you..Billy says he has to get away, Vikki begs to go with him but he brushes her off, he has to be alone..

Jack goes to Adam's, Adam is very distracted, Jack trying to explain to Adam how they can get back at Victor.. Jack's words are floating right over Adam's head..Jack asks what is wrong..Adam tells Jack he is at a precipice, one of those times when you look back and say, If I had done this ot that differently..Adam is scared and worried...Chelsea arrives and tells them Delia didn't make it, Jack is shocked, up to this time he didn't even know there was an accident...Chloe says it was a hit and run..Jack hopes the person who did that will rot in Hell..Chelsea sid if he had just called the emergency number..Jack leaves to go to the hospital..Chelsea says because some heartless bastard did this, Chloe and Billy are both broken..Adam asks if they got a license plate# or was there any witnesses..Chelsea doesn't know..Jack arrives at the hospital, Vikki runs to him , I can't help him Jack, everything I say makes it worse, Jack asks where Billy is, Vikki doesn't know...Billy is back at the scene of the accident crouched down on the ground where Delia was..

Chelsea goes down to the vehicle to get Connor's blanket that was left in there earlier from the hospital visit, she drops the keys and has to kneel down and retrieve them from under the vehicle..maybe someone else saw something there that makes this significant..I didn't catch that..

Flawless acting today by all involved..

Thank you for the detailed spoiler, it's just a sad time for everyone, the acting has been superb.

#22   2013/10/14 02:40PM
    Gracewashere

...and what an absolute disgusting "Piece of Work" Victor is. Once again he is an opportunist taking advantage of the situation to chastise Billy...

#23   2013/10/14 02:40PM
    rediculous

Quote ajsp35801: Thanks red...no opinions...just the facts. You do the best recaps.

aww thanks ajsp, I really appreciate that..

#24   2013/10/14 02:49PM
    rediculous

Quote trixie60: Thanks Red for your spoilers. This is very sad but great performances by all actors involved. Tomorrow sounds like more of the same but excellant acting. I hope Adam didn't do this but from what I've been reading on the board, it looks like he's guilty. I hope it comes out soon because the more he puts off telling someone, the harder it will be on him. There's no way he would intentionally harm a child. It was an accident and I hope that it will be taken into consideration if he gets arrested.

You're very welcome trixie..

#25   2013/10/14 02:51PM
    rediculous

Quote Savoy:
    Quote rediculous: At the hospital Chloe is freaking out..Chelsea watches and cries, Kevin and Alex arrive, Kevin tries to comfort Chloe as Vikki tries to help Billy, Billy is almost comatose, Alex tells them it was a hit and run, the driver stopped and then took off..Billy won't accept help from Victoria she is frantic, doesn't know what to do..Billy is now blaming himself for leaving her alone in the car..when Chloe finds this out she really loses it, yelling at him that he never wanted Delia in the first place, Kevin tries to defend Billy, Chloe now blames him, if she hadn't been with him she may have had a chance to say good bye to her daughter, Kevin reminds her that the last words she said to Delia at the play was I love you..Billy says he has to get away, Vikki begs to go with him but he brushes her off, he has to be alone..

Jack goes to Adam's, Adam is very distracted, Jack trying to explain to Adam how they can get back at Victor.. Jack's words are floating right over Adam's head..Jack asks what is wrong..Adam tells Jack he is at a precipice, one of those times when you look back and say, If I had done this ot that differently..Adam is scared and worried...Chelsea arrives and tells them Delia didn't make it, Jack is shocked, up to this time he didn't even know there was an accident...Chloe says it was a hit and run..Jack hopes the person who did that will rot in Hell..Chelsea sid if he had just called the emergency number..Jack leaves to go to the hospital..Chelsea says because some heartless bastard did this, Chloe and Billy are both broken..Adam asks if they got a license plate# or was there any witnesses..Chelsea doesn't know..Jack arrives at the hospital, Vikki runs to him , I can't help him Jack, everything I say makes it worse, Jack asks where Billy is, Vikki doesn't know...Billy is back at the scene of the accident crouched down on the ground where Delia was..

Chelsea goes down to the vehicle to get Connor's blanket that was left in there earlier from the hospital visit, she drops the keys and has to kneel down and retrieve them from under the vehicle..maybe someone else saw something there that makes this significant..I didn't catch that..

Flawless acting today by all involved..

Thank you for the detailed spoiler, it's just a sad time for everyone, the acting has been superb.

it sure has Savoy..

#26   2013/10/14 03:06PM
    bikette

Quote ajsp35801: Thanks red...no opinions...just the facts. You do the best recaps.

Ditto from me. This is the best acting I have seen on this show in months. Everyone is doing an outstanding job. I am still hoping that it will be some unknown character that hit her. Thanks again Red, I know this is hard for you.

#27   2013/10/14 03:06PM
    hubbardfan

Thanking you in advance for ALL the spoilers you put up, Red! Many of us can't get enough of them! I hope this is Adam's defining moment...that he goes right to the cops and tells what happened. It won't take away Chloe and Billy's grief, but it will be a big step in the right direction for Adam! I think it's pretty clear the piece of clothing got caught underneath when he drove away. It may have been dangling on the bush when he swerved or lying on the ground near the bush.

#28   2013/10/14 03:23PM
    FL senior fan

Sounds good. Thanks for taking time to post for those of us who just can't wait till next day in U.S.

Wonder if they will have a memorial service at "Cathrine's Park"? It's so sad, I hope they don't dwell too long on her death and/or funeral service.

Do you think Adam is ready to confide in Jack? I'm not buying the Writer's having a piece of clothing under his car when he only had a piece of a reflector damaged. I bet that was in the street already from her running, and somehow attached during his swerving. I'm hoping he will confess after his baby gets the transplant. If he does before, I don't think it will happen.

#29   2013/10/14 03:29PM
    habbyfan

Thanks Red for posting, I just sit still and watch ... even though it is not a feel good story ... I think there is more to come from the fallout.

So very sad

#30   2013/10/14 03:47PM
    hubbardfan

Quote FL senior fan: Sounds good. Thanks for taking time to post for those of us who just can't wait till next day in U.S.

Wonder if they will have a memorial service at "Cathrine's Park"? It's so sad, I hope they don't dwell too long on her death and/or funeral service.

Do you think Adam is ready to confide in Jack? I'm not buying the Writer's having a piece of clothing under his car when he only had a piece of a reflector damaged. I bet that was in the street already from her running, and somehow attached during his swerving. I'm hoping he will confess after his baby gets the transplant. If he does before, I don't think it will happen.

I don't want him to wait...just go to the cops and tell what happened; if he waits 'til AFTER the transplant, it'll look like a deliberate hit and run and make him look like a MONSTER! I don't think he'll do that; his conscience won't let him; I think the friendship bet. Chloe and Chelsea will be the only reason they allow the transplant to happen, even though they'll find out Adam didn't do it!

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list