List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: MM says Shadam will NEVER get back together!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

MM says Shadam will NEVER get back together!

Started by huzzler at 2013/10/14 12:42PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/23 07:18PM, Views: 7387, Replies: 107
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #81   2013/10/15 06:16AM
    Re: MM says Shadam will NEVER get back together!
    countryMomof4

If Shadam never gets back together then I am a happy camper. IMO, they were toxic to each other.

As for Sharon being irrelevant, I disagree. She's very important to the Summer paternity s/l. She will be a player in the upcoming romantic entanglements between Avery, Nick and Dylan. JMHO.

#82   2013/10/15 07:25AM
    trinilisa

I hope he's right, but I don't think any of the actors/actresses really know what's going on. I mean, who woulda thunk that Sharon and Victor would get back together? With what some of the sick writers have done, I would say never say never unfortunately...

#83   2013/10/15 08:12AM
    trinilisa

Quote TwoOfEach: Sharon fans may hate Chelsea (and Avery), but that doesn't mean the audience as a whole does. Facebook is full of Sharon hate and Navery/Chadam love; twitter loves Chelsea and Chadam; and ratings are UP with Chelsea and Avery prominently featured.

I love Chelsea, and I'm not alone.

I like her, to, so you're definitely not alone!

#84   2013/10/15 08:14AM
    JBosh

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote TwoOfEach: Sharon fans may hate Chelsea (and Avery), but that doesn't mean the audience as a whole does. Facebook is full of Sharon hate and Navery/Chadam love; twitter loves Chelsea and Chadam; and ratings are UP with Chelsea and Avery prominently featured.

Chelsea is no better than Dylan, both have been shoved down our throats form Day 1!And quite frankly these characters are pretty useless. JMHO!

#85   2013/10/15 08:18AM
    Lanie1959

Quote trinilisa: I hope he's right, but I don't think any of the actors/actresses really know what's going on. I mean, who woulda thunk that Sharon and Victor would get back together? With what some of the sick writers have done, I would say never say never unfortunately...

I hope is he right also ...i never bought that any mother would become lovers with a man who had done to her what Adam did to Sharon. Shadam turned me from a Sharon fan into a hater!

#86   2013/10/15 08:34AM
    sharon n nic...

I am very happy that (if this is true) Sharon and Adam are done!

Love Adam......

Love love Sharon.....

HATED them together!

#87   2013/10/15 08:38AM
    trinilisa

Quote Lanie1959:
    Quote trinilisa: I hope he's right, but I don't think any of the actors/actresses really know what's going on. I mean, who woulda thunk that Sharon and Victor would get back together? With what some of the sick writers have done, I would say never say never unfortunately...

I hope is he right also ...i never bought that any mother would become lovers with a man who had done to her what Adam did to Sharon. Shadam turned me from a Sharon fan into a hater!

Yep; I used to like SN, too, although a lot of that "like" was sympathy. But I never bashed her and grew to not feel sorry for her after she laid down with her daughter's own kidnapper, in NOLA, even after she found out what he had done, while committed to Nick, and all because a fortune teller (*wink wink) told her where Adam would be, while he was eavesdropping...so he obviously knew where to be!

#88   2013/10/15 10:13AM
    Sundayluv

It's great to know I won't have to abandon my favorite soap due a Shadam revival !

#89   2013/10/17 08:21PM
    lilie

Quote JBosh:
    Quote trinilisa:

Chelsea is no better than Dylan, both have been shoved down our throats form Day 1!And quite frankly these characters are pretty useless. JMHO!

ITA, especially Chelcon, she has done NOTHING except taking up air time

Victor, please do as you promised, put Con Artist on a slow boat to Never Never land

#90   2013/10/20 06:26PM
    alanadz

GOOD!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list