List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: MM says Shadam will NEVER get back together!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

MM says Shadam will NEVER get back together!

Started by huzzler at 2013/10/14 12:42PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/23 07:18PM, Views: 7443, Replies: 107
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #71   2013/10/14 08:01PM
    Re: MM says Shadam will NEVER get back together!
    TwoOfEach

Quote lilie:
    Quote TwoOfEach: Sharon fans may hate Chelsea (and Avery), but that doesn't mean the audience as a whole does. Facebook is full of Sharon hate and Navery/Chadam love; twitter loves Chelsea and Chadam; and ratings are UP with Chelsea and Avery prominently featured.

I love Chelsea, and I'm not alone.

well with all due respect, speak for yourself b/c I'm NOT seeing any ratings being up. but Just my opinion..

Ratings last week were up 334,00 from last year (2012), and 488,000 more than 2011. So I would say that ratings are improving.

#72   2013/10/14 08:01PM
    janesBydiction

Not shocked. MM knows how wildly unpopular the Shadam pairing is and probably knows of the vitriol that is directed to Sharon everyday on Facebook. That would explain why Shadam abruptly ended like that back in January. MM was surprised when Shadam got booed at an event in Vancouver, while Chadam was wildly cheered for. She's toxic and is clearly distancing himself from that. Usually actors don't just outright say a once popular pairing is done and alienate a fan base like that.

Chelsea is much more likeable than Sharon anyway.

#73   2013/10/14 08:01PM
    MotoMoto24

Quote lilie:
    Quote MotoMoto24:
    Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote MotoMoto24:
    Quote alanadz: MM doesn't need that sick pairing anymore. He has evolved far beyond that now.

If you are referring to MM' s character Adam, you should know that HE WAS the sick part of the pairing. If he's evolved, then why would he digress with a union of Chadam . He has evolved so much and yet a lying, rapist con artist is suitable for him.

The lying con artist rapist is the mother of his child. A son that Adam desperately wanted and whom he says is his reason for existing. So it makes sense that he would try to build a future with the baby mama especially since he still loves her.

MM has remained mum about Chadam which makes sense since its a front-burner story currently playing out on screen. It could go either way regarding romance, but Chelsea is always going to be a big part of Adam's life.

That's precisely the point isn't it? Chelsea being the mother of his child is not evolution on Adams part. If this is the best Adam can do, in the writers eyes, then so be it.

well, what do you expect after all, the writers have NO imagination and are very LACKING in the CREATIVITY department. Just saying...

To say they would the right thing by putting the SUPER couple thy name Shadam together, would mean that they would actually have to think

but unfortunately thinking is NOT their strongest point

I hear yah. Taking an actor with skills like MM, and having him played the part of a neutered lap dog, does not cut it. That's all Adam will ever be with Chelsea. That's easy writing right there.

#74   2013/10/14 08:03PM
    TwoOfEach

Quote lilie:
    Quote gardengal: They could have put Shadam back together earlier this year. It seems that did not interest JFP. Quite frankly Sharon Newman doesn't seem to interest JFP at all. MM is just stating the obvious about Shadam.

well, if I was JFP, I would be counting my blessing right now b/c I assure you her days are NUMBERED thanks to that INFAMOUS petition going around.. Just saying..

The petition means nothing if ratings are good. We'll see reaction to the Delia s/l and if people really quit. Ratings last year were horrible so there's quite a bit of room to drop and still have year over year gains.

#75   2013/10/14 08:10PM
    lilie

Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote TwoOfEach: Sharon fans may hate Chelsea (and Avery), but that doesn't mean the audience as a whole does. Facebook is full of Sharon hate and Navery/Chadam love; twitter loves Chelsea and Chadam; and ratings are UP with Chelsea and Avery prominently featured.

well with all due respect, speak for yourself b/c I'm NOT seeing any ratings being up. but Just my opinion..

Ratings last week were up 334,00 from last year (2012), and 488,000 more than 2011. So I would say that ratings are improving.

okay, may I ask exactly what is your source?

b/c I'm NOT buying anything. JMO

#76   2013/10/14 08:21PM
    lilie

Quote janesBydiction: Not shocked. MM knows how wildly unpopular the Shadam pairing is and probably knows of the vitriol that is directed to Sharon everyday on Facebook. That would explain why Shadam abruptly ended like that back in January. MM was surprised when Shadam got booed at an event in Vancouver, while Chadam was wildly cheered for. She's toxic and is clearly distancing himself from that. Usually actors don't just outright say a once popular pairing is done and alienate a fan base like that.

Chelsea is much more likeable than Sharon anyway.

well, thank you for that piece of information

well, I guess I better start gettin my blanket and coffee ready b/c I'm going to NEED them to stay AWAKE watching this LOVE FEST Just saying

#77   2013/10/14 08:30PM
    TwoOfEach

Quote lilie:
    Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote lilie:

okay, may I ask exactly what is your source?

b/c I'm NOT buying anything. JMO

Daytime Royalty posts the ratings every week. Ratings can also be found at www.soapoperanetwork.com/2013/10/ratings-yr-and-bb-up-in-women-18-49-demo

#78   2013/10/14 08:36PM
    lilie

Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote gardengal: They could have put Shadam back together earlier this year. It seems that did not interest JFP. Quite frankly Sharon Newman doesn't seem to interest JFP at all. MM is just stating the obvious about Shadam.

well, if I was JFP, I would be counting my blessing right now b/c I assure you her days are NUMBERED thanks to that INFAMOUS petition going around.. Just saying..

The petition means nothing if ratings are good. We'll see reaction to the Delia s/l and if people really quit. Ratings last year were horrible so there's quite a bit of room to drop and still have year over year gains.

Okay If I' m understanding you correct, are you saying the ratings are going to up with the Delia story line?

In either case I'm NOT at all concern about any Chadam reunion b/c folding clothes and constant giggling is the real REASON why we viewers watch soap opera

but to each is own

#79   2013/10/14 09:22PM
    TwoOfEach

Quote lilie:
    Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote lilie:

Okay If I' m understanding you correct, are you saying the ratings are going to up with the Delia story line?

In either case I'm NOT at all concern about any Chadam reunion b/c folding clothes and constant giggling is the real REASON why we viewers watch soap opera

but to each is own

No I'm saying that the ratings have been significantly better than last years ratings and that the ratings nosedived last November sweeps so that JFP can take a large ratings hit with Delia and still do better than last year.

Besides, giggling and folding clothes was MAB's vision of Chadam; JFP's vision is much more complicated and messy. I imagine it will end up being something like the early days of Carly & Sonny, Todd & Blair or a less tortured Ejami.

#80   2013/10/14 10:06PM
    lilie

Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote lilie:

but to each is own

No I'm saying that the ratings have been significantly better than last years ratings and that the ratings nosedived last November sweeps so that JFP can take a large ratings hit with Delia and still do better than last year.

Besides, giggling and folding clothes was MAB's vision of Chadam; JFP's vision is much more complicated and messy. I imagine it will end up being something like the early days of Carly & Sonny, Todd & Blair or a less tortured Ejami.

well, I'm very happy for all you Chadam fans if a reunion is what you guys will get.

but here's the thing with me, FIRST IMPRESSIONS are everything to me and Chadam's first will be FOREVER embedded in my mind and it was NOT a good first impression.

So, whenever I see Chadam, I will always associate them with BOREDOM.

I guess what they say is true, FIRST IMPRESSION is everything.

On a closing note, Team SHADAM always and forever

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list