List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: MM says Shadam will NEVER get back together!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

MM says Shadam will NEVER get back together!

Started by huzzler at 2013/10/14 12:42PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/23 07:18PM, Views: 7415, Replies: 107
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #61   2013/10/14 07:03PM
    Re: MM says Shadam will NEVER get back together!
    alanadz

Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote huzzler:
    Quote ajsp35801: This is so funny...when Sharon was featured, he was promoting the pairing. Telling fans not to give up hope and anything is possible. Now that Chelsea is the it girl, he isn't so promotional of Shadam.

Sharon's time is over. She's irrelevant now.

Everyone knows Chelsea and Avery are the new leading ladies.

Adam is growing up & building his own family with Chelsea & Connor.

Sharon is far from irrelevant. She drives plenty of story. Crazy is working for her right now...as pathetic as that is.

I don't see her driving any story, I see her as a plot point, or the town whipping post.

#62   2013/10/14 07:06PM
    lilie

Quote MotoMoto24:
    Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote MotoMoto24:
    Quote alanadz: MM doesn't need that sick pairing anymore. He has evolved far beyond that now.

If you are referring to MM' s character Adam, you should know that HE WAS the sick part of the pairing. If he's evolved, then why would he digress with a union of Chadam . He has evolved so much and yet a lying, rapist con artist is suitable for him.

The lying con artist rapist is the mother of his child. A son that Adam desperately wanted and whom he says is his reason for existing. So it makes sense that he would try to build a future with the baby mama especially since he still loves her.

MM has remained mum about Chadam which makes sense since its a front-burner story currently playing out on screen. It could go either way regarding romance, but Chelsea is always going to be a big part of Adam's life.

That's precisely the point isn't it? Chelsea being the mother of his child is not evolution on Adams part. If this is the best Adam can do, in the writers eyes, then so be it.

well, what do you expect after all, the writers have NO imagination and are very LACKING in the CREATIVITY department. Just saying...

To say they would the right thing by putting the SUPER couple thy name Shadam together, would mean that they would actually have to think

but unfortunately thinking is NOT their strongest point

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/14 07:10PM
    #63   2013/10/14 07:25PM
    canada gal

Quote canada gal: Guys. DO NOT believe the hype. MM would never say that. This is JFP. If you still love Shadam follow your instincts. MM is a smart guy and he would never alienate his fan base, especially Shadam fans. Like someone mentioned above we made Adam relevant. Before that he was just being hated on. Shadamites made Adam a viable and lovable character, no one else.

Yes, MM is a ham at times. gawd bless him, but he would never blow off Shadamites. He loves us, remember what he did to a fellow Shadam fan recently. Think about it why would he invest his time to a Shadam if he was going to blow us off. There is definitely more to this and I smell a short rat behind it all.

Shadam is and always will be relevant.

JFP can write anything her heart desires, the only thing she cannot do is silence of voice.

#64   2013/10/14 07:35PM
    lilie

Quote canada gal:
    Quote canada gal: Guys. DO NOT believe the hype. MM would never say that. This is JFP. If you still love Shadam follow your instincts. MM is a smart guy and he would never alienate his fan base, especially Shadam fans. Like someone mentioned above we made Adam relevant. Before that he was just being hated on. Shadamites made Adam a viable and lovable character, no one else.

Yes, MM is a ham at times. gawd bless him, but he would never blow off Shadamites. He loves us, remember what he did to a fellow Shadam fan recently. Think about it why would he invest his time to a Shadam if he was going to blow us off. There is definitely more to this and I smell a short rat behind it all.

JFP can write anything her heart desires, the only thing she cannot do is silence of voice.

Hi Canada I cosign 100%

#65   2013/10/14 07:39PM
    ladycam

MM is saying what he asked to say. The Chadam fan base has gotten quite large and seems to be getting bigger. For that reason the writers would have a hard time putting Shadam back together. Especially with the Shick fans supporting them with bashing Shadam. Am not sure CBS have enough personnel to read all the hate mail they would get. From those two fan base. Especially now that Adam and Chelsea have a baby. The Chadam fan base bash Dylan relentless until JFP move him out of Chadam's orbit. Even though she trying to work Chylan every way she can IMO. With all the heat JFP is getting for killing off Delia. Imagine letting Adam leave Chelsea and their baby to go chase after Sharon. After all cute the Chadam family moment. Shadam fans am sorry it may be a long wait and maybe never JMHO. MAB started Shadam destruction and JFP finish them off. I hope Sharon and Adam become friends they have great chemistry.

#66   2013/10/14 07:41PM
    canada gal

Quote lilie:
    Quote canada gal:

Hi Canada I cosign 100%

hi lilie. Keep the Shadam love alive. For MM to make a comment like that means we are definitely making a dent in her plans. I think she must have seen Shadam getting in at 6th place on TVsourcePulse.

Shadam peace♥

#67   2013/10/14 07:48PM
    lilie

Quote canada gal:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote canada gal:

Hi Canada I cosign 100%

hi lilie. Keep the Shadam love alive. For MM to make a comment like that means we are definitely making a dent in her plans. I think she must have seen Shadam getting in at 6th place on TVsourcePulse.

Shadam peace♥

Always Canada G, always will keep the Shadam LOVE alive.

by the way, I want to address something to you in the Shadam's thread.

#68   2013/10/14 07:52PM
    cards1

IMO, I don't think Shadam is a blip on the radar right now for the CURRENT S/L, however...never is along time on a soap opera.

I think Chelsea will stand behind Adam, for the sake of Connor having a daddy, when he confides EVENTUALLY in her that he hit Delia or at least THINKS he hit her. This will reunite Chadam.

Sharon is going to end up back with Nick some how...Shick reunion.

Both of these pairing will drive Victor completely insane and I personally will LMAO. HA VICTOR.

#69   2013/10/14 07:59PM
    canada gal

Quote lilie:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote lilie:
    Quote canada gal:

Hi Canada I cosign 100%

Shadam peace♥

Always Canada G, always will keep the Shadam LOVE alive.

by the way, I want to address something to you in the Shadam's thread.

sure lilie, i'll wait for your messages

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/14 08:00PM
    #70   2013/10/14 07:59PM
    lilie

Quote ladycam: MM is saying what he asked to say. The Chadam fan base has gotten quite large and seems to be getting bigger. For that reason the writers would have a hard time putting Shadam back together. Especially with the Shick fans supporting them with bashing Shadam. Am not sure CBS have enough personnel to read all the hate mail they would get. From those two fan base. Especially now that Adam and Chelsea have a baby. The Chadam fan base bash Dylan relentless until JFP move him out of Chadam's orbit. Even though she trying to work Chylan every way she can IMO. With all the heat JFP is getting for killing off Delia. Imagine letting Adam leave Chelsea and their baby to go chase after Sharon. After all cute the Chadam family moment. Shadam fans am sorry it may be a long wait and maybe never JMHO. MAB started Shadam destruction and JFP finish them off. I hope Sharon and Adam become friends they have great chemistry.

Oh ladycam please don't say that. The soap audience is pretty large, so it is almost impossible to say that Chadam fans are becoming larger than Shadams.

It is almost impossible for me to believe that MORE viewers would choose BOREDOM over SEXINESS/PASSION.

I'm sorry my dear friend but I cannot believe that and I will NEVER believe that..

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list