List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: MM says Shadam will NEVER get back together!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

MM says Shadam will NEVER get back together!

Started by huzzler at 2013/10/14 12:42PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/23 07:18PM, Views: 7456, Replies: 107
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2013/10/14 04:48PM
    Re: MM says Shadam will NEVER get back together!
    lilie

Quote ajsp35801: This is so funny...when Sharon was featured, he was promoting the pairing. Telling fans not to give up hope and anything is possible. Now that Chelsea is the it girl, he isn't so promotional of Shadam.

well, hummm the it girl?? let me think about it...

well, after thinking about it, I guess she could be the "it girl" in the planet of BOREDOM. Just saying...

#52   2013/10/14 04:58PM
    lilie

Quote PixiePower: MM was only saying what he thinks.That's his thoughts on the matter.He was giving his opinion.He does not call the shots or write the story lines.TPTB can put Shadam back together if they are so inclined.Anything can happen on a soap.Never say never!It's the power of the pen.A few strokes of the pen changes everything!

ITA, the POWER of the pen. But for what it's worth, I sure hope ChelboreChadump is NOT the future b/c that would truly be a TRAGEDY ;( in my opinion

#53   2013/10/14 05:05PM
    lilie

Quote gardengal: They could have put Shadam back together earlier this year. It seems that did not interest JFP. Quite frankly Sharon Newman doesn't seem to interest JFP at all. MM is just stating the obvious about Shadam.

well, if I was JFP, I would be counting my blessing right now b/c I assure you her days are NUMBERED thanks to that INFAMOUS petition going around.. Just saying..

#54   2013/10/14 05:08PM
    lilie

Quote TwoOfEach: Sharon fans may hate Chelsea (and Avery), but that doesn't mean the audience as a whole does. Facebook is full of Sharon hate and Navery/Chadam love; twitter loves Chelsea and Chadam; and ratings are UP with Chelsea and Avery prominently featured.

I love Chelsea, and I'm not alone.

well with all due respect, speak for yourself b/c I'm NOT seeing any ratings being up. but Just my opinion..

#55   2013/10/14 05:13PM
    lilie

Quote huzzler: Anyone who watches the show knows Shadam is done.

Adam dumped Sharon and never looked back.

He wants his own family with Chelsea and Connor. That's who he loves and wants to be with!

MM is just speaking common sense!

No disrespect here:) but please speak for yourself b/c I'm seeing a completely different picture.. JMO

#56   2013/10/14 05:29PM
    MotoMoto24

Quote TwoOfEach:
    Quote MotoMoto24:
    Quote alanadz: MM doesn't need that sick pairing anymore. He has evolved far beyond that now.

If you are referring to MM' s character Adam, you should know that HE WAS the sick part of the pairing. If he's evolved, then why would he digress with a union of Chadam . He has evolved so much and yet a lying, rapist con artist is suitable for him.

The lying con artist rapist is the mother of his child. A son that Adam desperately wanted and whom he says is his reason for existing. So it makes sense that he would try to build a future with the baby mama especially since he still loves her.

MM has remained mum about Chadam which makes sense since its a front-burner story currently playing out on screen. It could go either way regarding romance, but Chelsea is always going to be a big part of Adam's life.

That's precisely the point isn't it? Chelsea being the mother of his child is not evolution on Adams part. If this is the best Adam can do, in the writers eyes, then so be it.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/14 05:33PM
    #57   2013/10/14 06:48PM
    lilie

Quote TwoOfEach: Sharon fans may hate Chelsea (and Avery), but that doesn't mean the audience as a whole does. Facebook is full of Sharon hate and Navery/Chadam love; twitter loves Chelsea and Chadam; and ratings are UP with Chelsea and Avery prominently featured.

I love Chelsea, and I'm not alone.

well, I can relate to that b/c that is exactly how I feel about the beautiful blond avenger

#58   2013/10/14 06:50PM
    canada gal

Guys. DO NOT believe the hype. MM would never say that. This is JFP. If you still love Shadam follow your instincts. MM is a smart guy and he would never alienate his fan base, especially Shadam fans. Like someone mentioned above we made Adam relevant. Before that he was just being hated on. Shadamites made Adam a viable and lovable character, no one else.

Yes, MM is a ham at times. gawd bless him, but he would never blow off Shadamites. He loves us, remember what he did to a fellow Shadam fan recently. Think about it why would he invest his time to a Shadam if he was going to blow us off. There is definitely more to this and I smell a short rat behind it all.

Shadam is and always will be relevant.

#59   2013/10/14 07:00PM
    lilie

Quote huzzler:
    Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote huzzler:
    Quote ajsp35801: This is so funny...when Sharon was featured, he was promoting the pairing. Telling fans not to give up hope and anything is possible. Now that Chelsea is the it girl, he isn't so promotional of Shadam.

Sharon's time is over. She's irrelevant now.

Everyone knows Chelsea and Avery are the new leading ladies.

Adam is growing up & building his own family with Chelsea & Connor.

Sharon is far from irrelevant. She drives plenty of story. Crazy is working for her right now...as pathetic as that is.

Crazy only takes you so far.

Sharon is a laughingstock now. The punchline of a tired old joke.

The Sharon & Ghost Cassie puppet show is played out.

MM knows Sharon lost her value as a love interest.

well, I can certainly understand your point, its take a LOT of talent and excellence acting skills to be able to convince an audience that you have lost your bobbles.

But, let's see sitting on a couch day in, day out folding clothes constant giggling at anything and everything even if it's NOT funny, walking around with one piece of drawing all day long, now that my friend is SERIOUS skills

#60   2013/10/14 07:01PM
    alanadz

He has a wife and 3 kids to support.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list