List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: MM says Shadam will NEVER get back together!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

MM says Shadam will NEVER get back together!

Started by huzzler at 2013/10/14 12:42PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/23 07:18PM, Views: 7630, Replies: 107
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2013/10/14 03:39PM
    Re: MM says Shadam will NEVER get back together!
    TwoOfEach

Sharon fans may hate Chelsea (and Avery), but that doesn't mean the audience as a whole does. Facebook is full of Sharon hate and Navery/Chadam love; twitter loves Chelsea and Chadam; and ratings are UP with Chelsea and Avery prominently featured.

I love Chelsea, and I'm not alone.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/14 03:39PM
    #42   2013/10/14 03:41PM
    Laduree

Quote Lolacat:
    Quote Laduree:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote cindebugg: When did MM get a promotion to EP or Head Writer? He doesn't know anything about the future. He just wants to act like he's a big cheese.

My thoughts exactly....What an ego.....

I find the hatred for his comments ABSURD!! He was ASKED for his opinion. He gave it. Now it may not be what everyone wants to hear, but he is d***ed if he does, and d***ed if he doesn't. I don't think I would ever give another interview because no matter what he says, it gets twisted. Unreal.

AGREE 100%... He gave his opinion and that was all.. It makes me laugh at a Twitter comment to his reply as saying they were quitting the show.. Really? So I simply say, GOOD RIDDANCE... Whiny children attitude.. Some need a time out..

I really don't know how these soap actors do it. I wouldn't have the temperament for it. He really can't say anything right. If he had said "I don't know...keep watching", that would have gotten him into trouble down the line. I can just hear it- "He said, 'keep watching', and he implied....no, he SAID that Shadam would get back together! He LIED!!!!!" Gah!

#43   2013/10/14 03:46PM
    LJMOM812

Quote PixiePower: MM was only saying what he thinks.That's his thoughts on the matter.He was giving his opinion.He does not call the shots or write the story lines.TPTB can put Shadam back together if they are so inclined.Anything can happen on a soap.Never say never!It's the power of the pen.A few strokes of the pen changes everything!

IA. And when these two are together in a scene, the chemistry will always be off the charts IMO.

#44   2013/10/14 03:50PM
    ajsp35801

Quote TwoOfEach: Sharon fans may hate Chelsea (and Avery), but that doesn't mean the audience as a whole does. Facebook is full of Sharon hate and Navery/Chadam love; twitter loves Chelsea and Chadam; and ratings are UP with Chelsea and Avery prominently featured.

I love Chelsea, and I'm not alone.

I think social media has given Chelsea a lot of flack because of her story. I don't see all this love for her anywhere. But that is how it goes. All except die hard fans hate you when you are playing the antagonist then most love you when you play the protagonist.

#45   2013/10/14 03:55PM
    JTsahottie

Quote alanadz: I think that is pretty obvious! They never should have been a couple in the first place.

For sure. Thank god.

#46   2013/10/14 03:59PM
    huzzler

Anyone who watches the show knows Shadam is done.

Adam dumped Sharon and never looked back.

He wants his own family with Chelsea and Connor. That's who he loves and wants to be with!

MM is just speaking common sense!

#47   2013/10/14 04:13PM
    MotoMoto24

Quote alanadz: MM doesn't need that sick pairing anymore. He has evolved far beyond that now.

If you are referring to MM' s character Adam, you should know that HE WAS the sick part of the pairing. If he's evolved, then why would he digress with a union of Chadam . He has evolved so much and yet a lying, rapist con artist is suitable for him.

#48   2013/10/14 04:38PM
    TwoOfEach

Quote MotoMoto24:
    Quote alanadz: MM doesn't need that sick pairing anymore. He has evolved far beyond that now.

If you are referring to MM' s character Adam, you should know that HE WAS the sick part of the pairing. If he's evolved, then why would he digress with a union of Chadam . He has evolved so much and yet a lying, rapist con artist is suitable for him.

The lying con artist rapist is the mother of his child. A son that Adam desperately wanted and whom he says is his reason for existing. So it makes sense that he would try to build a future with the baby mama especially since he still loves her.

MM has remained mum about Chadam which makes sense since its a front-burner story currently playing out on screen. It could go either way regarding romance, but Chelsea is always going to be a big part of Adam's life.

#49   2013/10/14 04:38PM
    lilie

Quote alanadz: I think that is pretty obvious! They never should have been a couple in the first place.

#50   2013/10/14 04:41PM
    lilie

Quote huzzler:
    Quote Spike1976: He's probably tired of the pairing and just want to move on from it.

Exactly. He's over it.

MM knows Adam's future legacy is with Chelsea.

future of what?

future of BOREDOM

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list