List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: MM says Shadam will NEVER get back together!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

MM says Shadam will NEVER get back together!

Started by huzzler at 2013/10/14 12:42PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/23 07:18PM, Views: 7735, Replies: 107
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2013/10/14 02:56PM
    Re: MM says Shadam will NEVER get back together!
    huzzler

Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote huzzler:
    Quote ajsp35801: This is so funny...when Sharon was featured, he was promoting the pairing. Telling fans not to give up hope and anything is possible. Now that Chelsea is the it girl, he isn't so promotional of Shadam.

Sharon's time is over. She's irrelevant now.

Everyone knows Chelsea and Avery are the new leading ladies.

Adam is growing up & building his own family with Chelsea & Connor.

Sharon is far from irrelevant. She drives plenty of story. Crazy is working for her right now...as pathetic as that is.

Crazy only takes you so far.

Sharon is a laughingstock now. The punchline of a tired old joke.

The Sharon & Ghost Cassie puppet show is played out.

MM knows Sharon lost her value as a love interest.

#32   2013/10/14 03:00PM
    ladycam

Quote cindebugg:
    Quote gardengal: They could have put Shadam back together earlier this year. It seems that did not interest JFP. Quite frankly Sharon Newman doesn't seem to interest JFP at all. MM is just stating the obvious about Shadam.

IA with you about JFP. She specializes in forcing chemistry challenged couples down the throats of viewers. I watched it on GH and I see the same thing on YR. Sharon Case = Becky Herbst. IMO

I co-sign both post SC is not someone JFP is interested in developing. The writers had absolutely no reason to revisit Shadam when they took over.MAB gave Shadam a good ending. But they went there and made a joke out of them and has since being insulting the pairing with the writing. MM tweet is the final nail in the coffin. I have never seen this in soap. This must be how she kills soaps. Her choice ladies are Avery and Chelsea. Sharon fans will probaly continue to be disgusted with the writing for her.

#33   2013/10/14 03:02PM
    weatherholt3

I hope he is right I hate Shadam....

#34   2013/10/14 03:11PM
    ajsp35801

Quote huzzler:
    Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote huzzler:
    Quote ajsp35801: This is so funny...when Sharon was featured, he was promoting the pairing. Telling fans not to give up hope and anything is possible. Now that Chelsea is the it girl, he isn't so promotional of Shadam.

Sharon's time is over. She's irrelevant now.

Everyone knows Chelsea and Avery are the new leading ladies.

Adam is growing up & building his own family with Chelsea & Connor.

Sharon is far from irrelevant. She drives plenty of story. Crazy is working for her right now...as pathetic as that is.

Crazy only takes you so far.

Sharon is a laughingstock now. The punchline of a tired old joke.

The Sharon & Ghost Cassie puppet show is played out.

MM knows Sharon lost her value as a love interest.

I agree that she has lost her value as a love interest. But not because of how she is written...she has lost her value because she is not a favorite of JFP. Good for him in recognizing the favoritism that is occurring.

#35   2013/10/14 03:12PM
    edaem1

Exactly. It really is bad PR to allow any actor to do interviews, tweets, or any form of promotion that in any way allows that person to state their opinion, give misleading spoilers or scenarios or view their preferences in story lines or pairings. All that happens when they do this is to alienate one fanbase and add to the acrimony on these boards. I am sure that these creative people can find a way to promote the show without making viewers feel dissed. And I am not picking on MM. Many of the actors are guilty of this. Frankly, I didn't like Sharon with Adam so if the writers decide not to ever go there, it would be music to my ears.

#36   2013/10/14 03:14PM
    ladycam

MM must be a very happy man. The dark role he plays plus the hate from fans. Sharon/Shadam fans when he's not singing the praise of that pairing. And from Chelsea/Chadam when he not making her happy. Along with the hate from those who just hate the character and the actor. Give the man a break he's he family of one and half. That what he's promoting not Chadam/Shadam. Frankly with this regime and the writing for couples. Who cares about pairings certainly not me. This is a first for me not caring abut coupling that's thanks to JFP.

#37   2013/10/14 03:19PM
    Laduree

Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote cindebugg: When did MM get a promotion to EP or Head Writer? He doesn't know anything about the future. He just wants to act like he's a big cheese.

My thoughts exactly....What an ego.....

I find the hatred for his comments ABSURD!! He was ASKED for his opinion. He gave it. Now it may not be what everyone wants to hear, but he is d***ed if he does, and d***ed if he doesn't. I don't think I would ever give another interview because no matter what he says, it gets twisted. Unreal.

#38   2013/10/14 03:21PM
    Laduree

Quote gardengal: They could have put Shadam back together earlier this year. It seems that did not interest JFP. Quite frankly Sharon Newman doesn't seem to interest JFP at all. MM is just stating the obvious about Shadam.

MM tried to let folks down gently with his previous comment about Shadam possibly having a "mature friendship". He got the usual haters coming at him because this guy can't win no matter what he says. Then, he gives his OPINION, WHEN ASKED, and he's more blunt, and once again he gets raked over the coals. Gosh, this garbage just never gets old.

#39   2013/10/14 03:23PM
    Lolacat

Quote Laduree:
    Quote lilpiggy:
    Quote cindebugg: When did MM get a promotion to EP or Head Writer? He doesn't know anything about the future. He just wants to act like he's a big cheese.

My thoughts exactly....What an ego.....

I find the hatred for his comments ABSURD!! He was ASKED for his opinion. He gave it. Now it may not be what everyone wants to hear, but he is d***ed if he does, and d***ed if he doesn't. I don't think I would ever give another interview because no matter what he says, it gets twisted. Unreal.

AGREE 100%... He gave his opinion and that was all.. It makes me laugh at a Twitter comment to his reply as saying they were quitting the show.. Really? So I simply say, GOOD RIDDANCE... Whiny children attitude.. Some need a time out..

#40   2013/10/14 03:25PM
    ajsp35801

Quote Jackie10:
    Quote alanadz:
    Quote Jackie10: I think you need to re read the tweet! Someone asked him if HE THOUGHT key words there they would and he said no. That doesnt mean never and it sure doesnt mean they wont. Shadam set this soap on fire. They were great and it will be up to the writers and producers these we have now and those of the future whether Shadam will Rock GC again.

Chelesa is a favorite of Jill. Sharon is NOT!!

She may be a favorite of JFPs but just as Dylan she is not a favorite of the majority of Y&R fans. So far she or Dylan either one have shown leading man or lady qualities. And it doesnt matter how hard JFP pushes them or Adam or anyone else props them if it dont work it dont work.

I used to think this matters but it doesn't. If TPTB want it, the fans hating it doesn't matter...that is until a new regime comes in. Then there will be new favorites...

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list