List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: MM says Shadam will NEVER get back together!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

MM says Shadam will NEVER get back together!

Started by huzzler at 2013/10/14 12:42PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/23 07:18PM, Views: 7582, Replies: 107
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2013/10/14 02:13PM
    Re: MM says Shadam will NEVER get back together!
    cindebugg

Quote Ethelmae02:
    Quote alanadz: MM doesn't need that sick pairing anymore. He has evolved far beyond that now.
    true. the last go round of Shadam was horrible. Sharon lowering herself to dress up in maid's garb and attempt at speaking French,lol. She stalking adam at the club and he making a public display out of her kissing her like that,lol. I like Adam the dad right now concerned for his son.

Actually it wasn't horrible until someone decided to pull the plug on them. That's when we got what you described above. All the sudden they rushed all this FWB crap in order to destroy them once again for Victor.

#22   2013/10/14 02:15PM
    alanadz

Quote Jackie10: I think you need to re read the tweet! Someone asked him if HE THOUGHT key words there they would and he said no. That doesnt mean never and it sure doesnt mean they wont. Shadam set this soap on fire. They were great and it will be up to the writers and producers these we have now and those of the future whether Shadam will Rock GC again.

Chelesa is a favorite of Jill. Sharon is NOT!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/14 02:15PM
    #23   2013/10/14 02:19PM
    cindebugg

Quote gardengal: They could have put Shadam back together earlier this year. It seems that did not interest JFP. Quite frankly Sharon Newman doesn't seem to interest JFP at all. MM is just stating the obvious about Shadam.

IA with you about JFP. She specializes in forcing chemistry challenged couples down the throats of viewers. I watched it on GH and I see the same thing on YR. Sharon Case = Becky Herbst. IMO

#24   2013/10/14 02:20PM
    Chalen

Well, all you guys think it will be Chelsea and Adam, not so fast, one of the favorites is Dylan so he could also end up with Chelsea.... just an say'n.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/14 02:21PM
    #25   2013/10/14 02:21PM
    Jackie10

Quote alanadz:
    Quote Jackie10: I think you need to re read the tweet! Someone asked him if HE THOUGHT key words there they would and he said no. That doesnt mean never and it sure doesnt mean they wont. Shadam set this soap on fire. They were great and it will be up to the writers and producers these we have now and those of the future whether Shadam will Rock GC again.

She may be a favorite of JFPs but just as Dylan she is not a favorite of the majority of Y&R fans. So far she or Dylan either one have shown leading man or lady qualities. And it doesnt matter how hard JFP pushes them or Adam or anyone else props them if it dont work it dont work.

#26   2013/10/14 02:25PM
    Savoy

Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote huzzler:
    Quote ajsp35801: This is so funny...when Sharon was featured, he was promoting the pairing. Telling fans not to give up hope and anything is possible. Now that Chelsea is the it girl, he isn't so promotional of Shadam.

Sharon's time is over. She's irrelevant now.

Everyone knows Chelsea and Avery are the new leading ladies.

Adam is growing up & building his own family with Chelsea & Connor.

Sharon is far from irrelevant. She drives plenty of story. Crazy is working for her right now...as pathetic as that is.

ITA with the bold part, I took the tweet to be his thoughts on the question asked of him.

#27   2013/10/14 02:27PM
    Lolacat

Even MM knows that Shadam should be over.. Sharon needs to move on to her first love Nick or a new love who is not a Newman.. Adam need's his true love Chelsea...

#28   2013/10/14 02:36PM
    Chalen

Adam does not need Chelsea, he should go it alone with his son in my opnion.

#29   2013/10/14 02:39PM
    bukopandan

Quote alanadz:

And, clearly, Phyl was someone Jill tried finding something appropriate for but Phyl was just a big ole yawn, and now Jill is able to let her lie in a coma while the show moves into all sorts of interesting places.

#30   2013/10/14 02:43PM
    trixie60

Quote Chalen: Adam does not need Chelsea, he should go it alone with his son in my opnion.

I wouldn't mind that because I'm not a couple fan much anymore. Because they always break up sooner or later. I liked Adam with Sharon because of their chemistry but I also like Adam with Chelsea too. Chelsea being Connor's mom, I like thier interactions together.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list