List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: MM says Shadam will NEVER get back together!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

MM says Shadam will NEVER get back together!

Started by huzzler at 2013/10/14 12:42PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/23 07:18PM, Views: 7580, Replies: 107
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #11   2013/10/14 01:23PM
    Re: MM says Shadam will NEVER get back together!
    ajsp35801

Quote alanadz: MM doesn't need that sick pairing anymore. He has evolved far beyond that now.

Exactly...he does not need the pairing. He sees that Chelsea's future on the show is brighter than it once was. It's in his best interest to move forward.

#12   2013/10/14 01:34PM
    Jackie10

He isnt promoting CM either just to say she is good to fight with. Adam is happy being a loner apparently and a single dad Conner will be his priority. But anything is possible in soaps.

#13   2013/10/14 01:35PM
    lilpiggy

Quote cindebugg: When did MM get a promotion to EP or Head Writer? He doesn't know anything about the future. He just wants to act like he's a big cheese.

My thoughts exactly....What an ego.....

#14   2013/10/14 01:35PM
    huzzler

Quote ajsp35801: This is so funny...when Sharon was featured, he was promoting the pairing. Telling fans not to give up hope and anything is possible. Now that Chelsea is the it girl, he isn't so promotional of Shadam.

Sharon's time is over. She's irrelevant now.

Everyone knows Chelsea and Avery are the new leading ladies.

Adam is growing up & building his own family with Chelsea & Connor.

#15   2013/10/14 01:43PM
    Ethelmae02

Quote alanadz: MM doesn't need that sick pairing anymore. He has evolved far beyond that now.
    true. the last go round of Shadam was horrible. Sharon lowering herself to dress up in maid's garb and attempt at speaking French,lol. She stalking adam at the club and he making a public display out of her kissing her like that,lol. I like Adam the dad right now concerned for his son.

#16   2013/10/14 01:49PM
    TwoOfEach

MM isn't a writer, but I don't think he'd tweet that Shadam was over for good unless some higher up brass (AMcD or SK) had made the decision.

I think the new rivalries will be Nick v Dylan. And Billy (Villy) v Adam (Chadam).

#17   2013/10/14 01:54PM
    bukopandan

There's no reason to pair Shadam right now. People go through stages and they understand one another but are in different orbits and will be for some time, I think. Down the line, who knows. Sharon's got things to do in her story lines that won't be about Adam. Some day, they might reconnect and it will be a healthy reconnecting, is my guess if it happens. Maybe they'll not reconnect. Either way is fine by me. Sharon's far from not being not relevant. hah! She's got plenty that will be coming her way. So sorry that blah Phyl has nothing going on--I get having to trash Sharon to grieve the loss of the phreak.

#18   2013/10/14 02:05PM
    PixiePower

MM was only saying what he thinks.That's his thoughts on the matter.He was giving his opinion.He does not call the shots or write the story lines.TPTB can put Shadam back together if they are so inclined.Anything can happen on a soap.Never say never!It's the power of the pen.A few strokes of the pen changes everything!

#19   2013/10/14 02:10PM
    ajsp35801

Quote huzzler:
    Quote ajsp35801: This is so funny...when Sharon was featured, he was promoting the pairing. Telling fans not to give up hope and anything is possible. Now that Chelsea is the it girl, he isn't so promotional of Shadam.

Sharon's time is over. She's irrelevant now.

Everyone knows Chelsea and Avery are the new leading ladies.

Adam is growing up & building his own family with Chelsea & Connor.

Sharon is far from irrelevant. She drives plenty of story. Crazy is working for her right now...as pathetic as that is.

#20   2013/10/14 02:12PM
    gardengal

They could have put Shadam back together earlier this year. It seems that did not interest JFP. Quite frankly Sharon Newman doesn't seem to interest JFP at all. MM is just stating the obvious about Shadam.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list