List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: The reason Phyllis and Nick belong together PHICK FANS

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The reason Phyllis and Nick belong together PHICK FANS

Started by Wickyz at 2007/10/23 10:49AM
    Latest post: 2007/10/27 03:55PM, Views: 1586, Replies: 52
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #41   2007/10/25 09:27AM
    Re: The reason Phyllis and Nick belong together PHICK FANS
    calliope

3)

#42   2007/10/25 09:30AM
    granny45

Quote StaceyT:
    Quote calliope: Nick & Phyllis are hotter together that Nick & Sharon. I'm not saying they belong together but are hotter together.
    The person Nick was hottest with was Grace!!
    A poster just wrote "good sex is always easy"....ain't necessarily so!

Ok, I will edit what I said and say:

Good sex is easy, when both parties know how to bump and grind, and hit the right spots
    Guess you are right, if theres not enough "motion in the ocean" then the size of the boat is irrelivent.

All righty then!!!!

#43   2007/10/25 10:12AM
    StaceyT

Quote granny45:
    Quote StaceyT:
    Quote calliope: Nick & Phyllis are hotter together that Nick & Sharon. I'm not saying they belong together but are hotter together.
    The person Nick was hottest with was Grace!!
    A poster just wrote "good sex is always easy"....ain't necessarily so!

Ok, I will edit what I said and say:

Good sex is easy, when both parties know how to bump and grind, and hit the right spots
    Guess you are right, if theres not enough "motion in the ocean" then the size of the boat is irrelivent.

All righty then!!!!

Just cutting up

#44   2007/10/26 11:38AM
    zimmer

Quote Delonjo: MS and MW share a chemistry that doesn't happen very often between two actors.

Who the heck is MW?

#45   2007/10/26 12:32PM
    DruSharon86

red n nick have no true love or passion at all. firstly, i think they are groce bacause _______________ i just don't c any love or chemistry between them at all. for them it's just all about sex, just plain raw sex, n lust. they have no love at all, and they don't even look that good together even if red wasn't like 40 something.
    the only thing thesse 2 connect on is sex n video games, and if thatz what phick fanz call love then let them knock themselves out cuz they aren't going to last very long.
    personally i think itz just disgusting when red n nick are banging each other ... itz just nasty! look at his age n herz! sex is the only thing that keeps them together.
    many ppl say shick fans need to get over shick cuz they're long gone but the sad truth for phick fans is that shick had everything, the love, passion, lust, etc. they truly are the ultimate couple, n soon enough nick'll b smart enough n realize "what the hell m i d0ing with this ________?"

Edited. Please do not bash the actress' age or appearance. It is against the guidelines. Thanks, Evsmom

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/26 05:25PM
    #46   2007/10/26 12:38PM
    granny45

quote DruSharon86: red n nick have no true love or passion at all. firstly, i think they are groce bacause _______i just don't c any love or chemistry between them at all. for them it's just all about sex, just plain raw sex, n lust. they have no love at all, and they don't even look that good together even if red wasn't like 40 something.
    the only thing thesse 2 connect on is sex n video games, and if thatz what phick fanz call love then let them knock themselves out cuz they aren't going to last very long.
    personally i think itz just disgusting when red n nick are banging each other ... itz just nasty! look at his age n herz! sex is the only thing that keeps them together.
    many ppl say shick fans need to get over shick cuz they're long gone but the sad truth for phick fans is that shick had everything, the love, passion, lust, etc. they truly are the ultimate couple, n soon enough nick'll b smart enough n realize _________

Phyllis is hardly an "____"!!! God if all the ladies over 40 looked like her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOW~~~~~~~~~~~~

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/27 01:21PM
    #47   2007/10/26 12:39PM
    crazy4GSXR

Nick and Phyliss are not ment to be, he is a cheater and she is a cheater, they will eventually cheat each other. Nick loves whom ever strokes his ego the best amongst other things and Phyliss kisses his fine butt every chance she get's. This couple is doomed. I try to like Phyliss I really do but her yellin at Sharon ticked me off, Phyliss wouldn't want to deal with me cause I would have made no apologies I would have been like Phyllis I only came to this cell today to tell you to your face...Pay back is a
    B!tch ! Sharon is to nice, Sharon has Nick, Jack and Brad, now she has her pick.

#48   2007/10/27 01:06PM
    Wickyz

Quote crazy4GSXR: Nick and Phyliss are not ment to be, he is a cheater and she is a cheater, they will eventually cheat each other. Nick loves whom ever strokes his ego the best amongst other things and Phyliss kisses his fine butt every chance she get's. This couple is doomed. I try to like Phyliss I really do but her yellin at Sharon ticked me off, Phyliss wouldn't want to deal with me cause I would have made no apologies I would have been like Phyllis I only came to this cell today to tell you to your face...Pay back is a
    B!tch ! Sharon is to nice, Sharon has Nick, Jack and Brad, now she has her pick.

LMAO HERE...Sharon has her pick only cuz they know she will bed whoever makes her feel better..shes a tramp..preggo at 16 and giving her baby up..then deciding cuz she has all that Newman money at her deposal she wants her back...I cant stand Sharon at all..she thinks she is all that when she isnt and wasnt nothing til Nick came along. Too bad she wouldnt have had the whole parking garage come down on her head cuz it certainly needs to be brought down out of the clouds.

#49   2007/10/27 01:18PM
    PLC02

quoteDruSharon86: red n nick have no true love or passion at all. firstly, i think they are groce bacause _______i just don't c any love or chemistry between them at all. for them it's just all about sex, just plain raw sex, n lust. they have no love at all, and they don't even look that good together even if red wasn't like 40 something.
    many ppl say shick fans need to get over shick cuz they're long gone but the sad truth for phick fans is that shick had everything, the love, passion, lust, etc. they truly are the ultimate couple, n soon enough nick'll b smart enough n realize _________

quote granny45Phyllis is hardly an "____"!!! God if all the ladies over 40 looked like her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOW~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everybody Bangs on the soap!

Modified 5 times(s), last time at: 2007/10/27 01:26PM
    #50   2007/10/27 01:30PM
    ILuvNY

Quote Wickyz:
    Quote crazy4GSXR: Nick and Phyliss are not ment to be, he is a cheater and she is a cheater, they will eventually cheat each other. Nick loves whom ever strokes his ego the best amongst other things and Phyliss kisses his fine butt every chance she get's. This couple is doomed. I try to like Phyliss I really do but her yellin at Sharon ticked me off, Phyliss wouldn't want to deal with me cause I would have made no apologies I would have been like Phyllis I only came to this cell today to tell you to your face...Pay back is a

LMAO HERE...Sharon has her pick only cuz they know she will bed whoever makes her feel better..shes a tramp..preggo at 16 and giving her baby up..then deciding cuz she has all that Newman money at her deposal she wants her back...I cant stand Sharon at all..she thinks she is all that when she isnt and wasnt nothing til Nick came along. Too bad she wouldnt have had the whole parking garage come down on her head cuz it certainly needs to be brought down out of the clouds.

And Phyllis uses sex for blackmail, to try to make a man think that he's her son's father, etc. I think that's much worse that what Sharon did.
    Phyllis and Nick won't last; not many soap couples do!
    And I'm glad NO CHARACTER had the parking garage fall on them, since I think they're pretty essential to the soap and the s/l.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list