List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: The reason Phyllis and Nick belong together PHICK FANS

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The reason Phyllis and Nick belong together PHICK FANS

Started by Wickyz at 2007/10/23 10:49AM
    Latest post: 2007/10/27 03:55PM, Views: 1615, Replies: 52
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #21   2007/10/23 12:13PM
    Re: The reason Phyllis and Nick belong together PHICK FANS
    granny45

Quote loveitloveitloveit: It is Michelle, she has had IT with almost every male character they have paired her up with. Someone should post her and Michael's scenes on youtube. It really is not just Michelle and Joshua.

I disagree. I have watched the show since it's beginning and I have never seen the chemistry between Phyllis and another man that I see between Phyllis and Nick!! Hottest couple on Y&R!!!!!!!

#22   2007/10/23 12:52PM
    pussykat

ITA....they are HOT HOT HOT !!!!

#23   2007/10/24 08:28PM
    PLC02

Quote Revasfan: Hot, steamy, close-to-naked, intense...passion.

I totally agree!

#24   2007/10/25 06:31AM
    StaceyT

The cheap sex was crowned when Phyllis slept with another womans husband, in a stable, motel, hotel, floor, couch ect... That makes it cheap. They might have chemistry but its all sexual. They have no common chemistry, like with ethics, morals, child rearing ect. A realtionship that starts out the way theirs did is doomed from the get go, IMHO.

You dont have to agree with my post, it is totally my opinion

#25   2007/10/25 06:36AM
    Revasfan

Quote StaceyT: The cheap sex was crowned when Phyllis slept with another womans husband, in a stable, motel, hotel, floor, couch ect... That makes it cheap. They might have chemistry but its all sexual. They have no common chemistry, like with ethics, morals, child rearing ect. A realtionship that starts out the way theirs did is doomed from the get go, IMHO.

I disagree. Though this is still an odd pairing to me.

The sex is good. They seem to love eachother but it's nothing like Phack.

But keep on giving the cheap sex scenes

#26   2007/10/25 06:37AM
    granny45

Quote StaceyT: The cheap sex was crowned when Phyllis slept with another womans husband, in a stable, motel, hotel, floor, couch ect... That makes it cheap. They might have chemistry but its all sexual. They have no common chemistry, like with ethics, morals, child rearing ect. A realtionship that starts out the way theirs did is doomed from the get go, IMHO.

Why is it Phyllis' sex that is deemed cheap when she slept with another woman's husband - but Sharon's sex when she slept with another woman's husband (which happened to be her sister-in-laws husband) is considered a ONS that was just a mistake?!?!? Go figure!!

#27   2007/10/25 06:41AM
    StaceyT

Quote granny45:

Why is it Phyllis' sex that is deemed cheap when she slept with another woman's husband - but Sharon's sex when she slept with another woman's husband (which happened to be her sister-in-laws husband) is considered a ONS that was just a mistake?!?!? Go figure!!

Number one this thread is about Phyllis and as I stated it is MY opinion

Sharon and Brads sex was "cheap sex" too. I have never defended that it was not wrong of Sharon to sleep with Brad. It makes a bit of a difference since it was done once and never repeated. Phyllis and Nick did it over and over...there is a big difference there.

It is what it is and thats how I see it

#28   2007/10/25 06:44AM
    StaceyT

Quote Revasfan:

I disagree. Though this is still an odd pairing to me.

The sex is good. They seem to love eachother but it's nothing like Phack.

But keep on giving the cheap sex scenes

Good sex is easy But commitment, intimacy, respect, ect is a bit harder to achieve

They are an odd pairing

I like Phack too :)

#29   2007/10/25 06:48AM
    Revasfan

Yeah, but all the commitment sex isn't as fun to watch.

Did someone mention Brad and sex???? Geez, don't make me have a heart attack!!!

Brad...is smokin hot!!!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list