List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Proof Dylan is Nikki's son?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Proof Dylan is Nikki's son?

Started by Laurie_AdamNewman21 at 2013/10/12 01:57PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/13 03:14PM, Views: 4807, Replies: 25
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/10/13 12:58PM
    Re: Proof Dylan is Nikki's son?
    Spike568

Quote bikette:
    Quote Savy Soap Watcher: Paul had the information - he got Dylan's name from his biological aunt.

Paul got the name from Dylan's adoptive mother's sister. Which not his biological aunt that would be Nikki's sister Casey(I think that's her name). We didn't get to see the aunt tell Paul the name or Paul tell Nikki her son's name on screen but yes Paul did find out all the info on Nikki's son.

You don't know that, they never said on screen he got all the information so how do you know he found out all the info on Nikki's son. I think they didn't reveal it onscreen for a reason.

#22   2013/10/13 01:00PM
    villyforever55

In order for it to be Stitch, both of his parents would have to be dead, also. Do we know if that's true?

#23   2013/10/13 01:00PM
    habbyfan

Quote Spike568:
    Quote keebleralves: The part I saw was Paul being shown a picture of Nikkis son and it was clearly Stitch with a bad wig on. I think they are gonna pull a bait and switch here. Nikki will have misunderstood or the wrong info was given to Paul to protect "the son". It will be just another thing to send Dylan further into his PTSD. The photo was clearly stitch im gonna hold out and say it is him.

I agree with you, I like that idea; we never saw anyone saying it was Dylan.

Yes we did.

On Friday's CDN.episode Monday U.S ... Nikki is babysitting Johnny and tells him he has a new Uncle and his name is Dylan.

#24   2013/10/13 01:35PM
    keebleralves

Quote habbyfan:
    Quote Spike568:
    Quote keebleralves: The part I saw was Paul being shown a picture of Nikkis son and it was clearly Stitch with a bad wig on. I think they are gonna pull a bait and switch here. Nikki will have misunderstood or the wrong info was given to Paul to protect "the son". It will be just another thing to send Dylan further into his PTSD. The photo was clearly stitch im gonna hold out and say it is him.

Yes we did.

On Friday's CDN.episode Monday U.S ... Nikki is babysitting Johnny and tells him he has a new Uncle and his name is Dylan.

Yes we see Nikki telling an infant that Dylan is her son but that could just be Nikki jumping to conclusions. Im Canadian I see it a day ahead also but this is old news that Paul was shown a photo and clearly the photo was of Stitch unless i imagined that happening. Im not gonna bet the farm that Dylan is Nikkis kin.

Also to address Villyforever55's comment I beleive that there was some mention as to Stitchs family being deceased I believe it was in idle conversation between Stitch and Dylan but i could be wrong. It also is true that Dylans parents are deceased. So this leads to that it could be either.

#25   2013/10/13 02:09PM
    habbyfan

Quote keebleralves:
    Quote habbyfan:
    Quote Spike568:

Yes we did.

Yes we see Nikki telling an infant that Dylan is her son but that could just be Nikki jumping to conclusions. Im Canadian I see it a day ahead also but this is old news that Paul was shown a photo and clearly the photo was of Stitch unless i imagined that happening. Im not gonna bet the farm that Dylan is Nikkis kin.

Also to address Villyforever55's comment I beleive that there was some mention as to Stitchs family being deceased I believe it was in idle conversation between Stitch and Dylan but i could be wrong. It also is true that Dylans parents are deceased. So this leads to that it could be either.

Nope it is not Stitch, Paul went to see the lawyer who arranged the adoption and he gave Nikki the file ... when she decided she wanted to pursue her son.

#26   2013/10/13 03:14PM
    keebleralves

Quote habbyfan:
    Quote keebleralves:
    Quote habbyfan:
    Quote Spike568:

Yes we did.

Nope it is not Stitch, Paul went to see the lawyer who arranged the adoption and he gave Nikki the file ... when she decided she wanted to pursue her son.

Guess we will have to see how this all plays out.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list