List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Dylan finding out that Nicky Newman is his mother.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Dylan finding out that Nicky Newman is his mother.

Started by sick15 at 2013/10/12 06:14AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/12 07:22PM, Views: 4371, Replies: 21
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/10/12 11:52AM
    Re: Dylan finding out that Nicky Newman is his mother.
    Gideon58

This is so stupid...Dylan comes to Genoa City six months ago to find Avery and it also happens to be the same city where the woman who gave him up for adoption 30 years ago just happens to live. It's just WAY too coincidental and another obvious ploy by Jill Farren Phelps to keep her boy Steve Burton center stage on this show. Is the show going to be renamed "Dylan and Company" next?

#12   2013/10/12 12:38PM
    villyforever55

Quote Lizzytish: Sorry, but Sharon and Billy are not always forgiven --- victor is the only one in that category. And btw ---Phyllis has done way worse than Billy andSharon.

True, Billy hasn't really gotten a pass on anything, he's paid for his mistakes, one way or the other. Victor never thinks he's wrong, never apologizes and isn't looking for forgiveness. He is in a class by himself

#13   2013/10/12 02:34PM
    benjihomeboy10

When Nikki first talked to Paul about the man who held her hostage at 17 raped her and got her pregnant was a nasty man.Dillon has spoken so much about his family life and father being so good.
    What do we know about Stitch's background family etc? I think it is Stitch who is her son. Do a DNA on them please!!!

#14   2013/10/12 02:37PM
    benjihomeboy10

Dillon's dad was spoken of being so nice. Who was Stitch's dad. The man who held Nikki raped her and got her pregnant was nasty. I think Stitch!!

#15   2013/10/12 04:10PM
    vickidink

Quote Summersmom0617: Ok I am really confused. In the beginning it seemed like Stitch was going to be her son. When Paul went to that woman's apt the name on the door said P.Raymond. Then in the next scene here is Stitch who is Dr.Raymond. Now all of a sudden Dylan is her son. How did I miss this? How did this come about and how does she know it's Dylan?

I may be mistaken but isn't Stitch's last name "Rayburn" and not "Raymond"?

#16   2013/10/12 04:12PM
    vickidink

Sorry - just saw a previous post where the name was cleared up

#17   2013/10/12 04:47PM
    taramartin

No one was brought up by the evil cult man.

#18   2013/10/12 05:30PM
    givemesoaps

This s/l doesn't make sense don't Dylan suppose to be around Victoria and/or Nick's age? that will make him to young to be the child Nikki gave up. Did not all this happen long before she knew Victor? if so that would make the child be a lot older than Victoria which would make Stitch her son and not Dylan since Stitch seem to be a bit older than Dylan.

#19   2013/10/12 05:36PM
    habbyfan

T his will burn Adam Newman's butt

#20   2013/10/12 05:44PM
    Queengirl

I agree. I feel like I have missed something. These new writers are very hard to follow. How all of a sudden did Dillon get in the mix?

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list