List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: BILLY'S THREE MISTAKES

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

BILLY'S THREE MISTAKES

Started by Mikichan at 2013/10/12 02:02AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/13 03:27PM, Views: 2911, Replies: 32
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/12 02:02AM
    BILLY'S THREE MISTAKES
    Mikichan

Love Billy, but he is at fault for the death of his daughter. Delia should have never been left alone in the car by herself to begin with even for a few minutes. The doors didn't appear to be locked in the car (otherwise how did Dee Dee get out). Dash should have been on a lease because he is a pup and hyper and full of energy. He could have distracted Billy into an accident as well. Chloe should have been the first person Billy called- she is Delia's mother for goodness sakes! (Victoria second) I suppose that might have happened with Chloe's missed messages but we didn't see this in the show, just showed Billy calling Victoria right away..

Victor is going to be all over Billy sadly but that is horrible parenting and Billy is not a horrible person, did love his daughter so much.

#2   2013/10/12 02:17AM
    Re: BILLY'S THREE MISTAKES
    pink kiity

Plus Chloe is going to be mad as he-- with billy and she's will be blaming him for what had happen to hers daughter she's will never forgive him for what had happen to hers child.

#3   2013/10/12 02:28AM
    martymaz

Come on everybody, cars now days all have child proof door locks for back doors! This is a soap. but be real!!!

#4   2013/10/12 02:47AM
    SoapBoxxx

This sure did make Billy look so bad.. and not calling Chloe was just wrong. I hope this breaks Villy up.

#5   2013/10/12 03:14AM
    FL senior fan

Quote SoapBoxxx: This sure did make Billy look so bad.. and not calling Chloe was just wrong. I hope this breaks Villy up.

----------------
    Billy has not grown up, period! A loving Father but just doesn't "think" most of the time. Yes, a lot of guilt will fall upon Billy. Chloe has a right to not forgive him; mainly for not IMMEDIATELY calling her cell phone and leaving a message even if she had it on vibrate or sound off. You bet I'd be furious if the non-custodial parent had the child and there was an accident and I was not notified as soon as it happened.

#6   2013/10/12 03:54AM
    SoapBoxxx

Quote FL senior fan:
    Quote SoapBoxxx: This sure did make Billy look so bad.. and not calling Chloe was just wrong. I hope this breaks Villy up.

----------------
    Billy has not grown up, period! A loving Father but just doesn't "think" most of the time. Yes, a lot of guilt will fall upon Billy. Chloe has a right to not forgive him; mainly for not IMMEDIATELY calling her cell phone and leaving a message even if she had it on vibrate or sound off. You bet I'd be furious if the non-custodial parent had the child and there was an accident and I was not notified as soon as it happened.

This is going to do so much damage to the Billy character.

#7   2013/10/12 07:05AM
    RELAX 2013

I totally agree with you. I would go even further and say Chloe, going to lash out more on Billy because of Dash, she never really liked the pup anyway.

I do feel for Billy though, he was doing the right thing up until he left the child in the car.

Sad day on Monday

#8   2013/10/12 07:57AM
    cottonjenn

I just can't believe they are doing this to Billy. They really made him an irresponsible parent. I know parents make mistakes but come on. They should have had her run out of the store or something. Now he's going to have to endure the wrath of everyone from Chloe to Victor. And then what, he starts to drink, gamble again, or what, run away. Hasn't Billy been bashed enough and now this.

#9   2013/10/12 08:19AM
    PatBA

Quote Mikichan: Love Billy, but he is at fault for the death of his daughter. Delia should have never been left alone in the car by herself to begin with even for a few minutes. The doors didn't appear to be locked in the car (otherwise how did Dee Dee get out). Dash should have been on a lease because he is a pup and hyper and full of energy. He could have distracted Billy into an accident as well. Chloe should have been the first person Billy called- she is Delia's mother for goodness sakes! (Victoria second) I suppose that might have happened with Chloe's missed messages but we didn't see this in the show, just showed Billy calling Victoria right away..

Victor is going to be all over Billy sadly but that is horrible parenting and Billy is not a horrible person, did love his daughter so much.

I feel sorry for them all. Billy alwys seems to mean well, but this was so "Not being Reponsible". This happens everyday all over the world, a good story to be told, but I was so Depressed at the end of it all, I couldn't shake it. Just too real I guess. Bily really needs to grow and for that matter Victora needs to also.. They always seem so scattered. She is woking at Newman, then shes' not, Ect,,,,,,

#10   2013/10/12 08:51AM
    Keepthingsin...

You are so right lay Fault on Billy. The one thing I love about the Y&R is that the writers are writing about everyday life learning lessons. Lately we have been hearing about to many incidents in media news about children being left in hot sweltering cars. Leaving a child or children in a car for any reason without adult Supervision is just wrong in so many ways.

Although these are just story lines and are fictional, these are the mistakes so many caregivers make.

" NEVER LEAVE YOUR YOUNG CHILDREN IN A CAR FOR ANY REASON.

That was the first message to the viewers..
    The next message donating your organs.

Through a bad tragic accident a young child in need of an eye transplant will get a second chance and will gain his sight back through the gift of another " although a very tragic loss" A form of comfort will come to the family knowing another see's through the eyes of their lost love one.

As for how actually hit Delia. It is neither Adam or Nikki

Keep watching as the episodes unfold!

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list