List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Why does Nikki think Dylan is her son?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why does Nikki think Dylan is her son?

Started by Spike568 at 2013/10/11 07:17PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/15 06:58AM, Views: 8340, Replies: 16
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/10/13 08:31AM
    Re: Why does Nikki think Dylan is her son?
    lovebird4yandr

I think the irony here is that Dylan's mother lied to his family all these years about the paternity of her son. Chelsea did the same to Dylan and almost got away with it. Like his father trusting his mother, Dylan trusted Chelsea. A very parallel situation don't you think?

#12   2013/10/13 09:27AM
    notsorestless

Quote Spike568: Did I miss something, all I remember is Paul saying he was in Genoa City, I don't remember him saying it was Dylan.

I read the "Related Daily Updates" under Nikki Reed Newman, on this site and it has Nikki telling Johnnie that he has another uncle named Dylan. This will happen Monday.

#13   2013/10/13 09:58AM
    Spike568

Quote notsorestless:
    Quote Spike568: Did I miss something, all I remember is Paul saying he was in Genoa City, I don't remember him saying it was Dylan.

I read the "Related Daily Updates" under Nikki Reed Newman, on this site and it has Nikki telling Johnnie that he has another uncle named Dylan. This will happen Monday.

I know that but what I am wondering is how she knows that Dylan is her son, they have never explained that. How does she know, all we heard was Paul telling her he was in Genoa City but not who he was.

#14   2013/10/13 09:59AM
    Spike568

Quote keebleralves: I'm not sure where Nikki got the idea that Dylan is her son I don't think Paul even mentioned it. He did see a photo of Nikki's son and it was clearly stitch with a bad wig on. Now if they try and make it to be Dylan that would be a huge plot hole why even bother showing pail looking at that photo.

I totally agree with you there.

#15   2013/10/13 10:01AM
    Spike568

Quote KLeigh818: I think we will see Nikki's reaction in flashback probably. So might not be 'missed' but I was hoping it was Stitch instead of Dylan. We already know Dylan's story and it's kind of a snooze. SB is playing this in a sleepy, boring way. Stitch is the unknown, with a wife and family that could be super good drama!
    I know it is probably Dylan but IMO that was the stupid way out.

I was hoping it would be Stitch also, would make more sense, he arrives at the same time she is looking for her son and the picture looked like him and he is in Genoa city and was looking after her in the hospital.

#16   2013/10/14 09:55AM
    tootoophyl

I do not think Dylan is Nikki's son. think Stitch is.

#17   2013/10/15 06:58AM
    AlmaCollegeMama

I think the writers wrote it as an assumption on her part so that she and Dylan can get deep into a relationship and it all fall apart (more drama) when she finds out her son is really Stitch!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list