List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Why does Nikki think Dylan is her son?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why does Nikki think Dylan is her son?

Started by Spike568 at 2013/10/11 07:17PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/15 06:58AM, Views: 8217, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/11 07:17PM
    Why does Nikki think Dylan is her son?
    Spike568

Did I miss something, all I remember is Paul saying he was in Genoa City, I don't remember him saying it was Dylan.

#2   2013/10/12 04:46AM
    Re: Why does Nikki think Dylan is her son?
    olga vqz.

I was wondering the same thing, I saw where Paul tell her that her son is alive and living in GC but I didn't see where he told her the name. Did I miss that episode?

#3   2013/10/12 05:08AM
    Joy T

As usual, Jill Phelps stupidly did not allow viewers to hear Paul tell Nicki that Dylan was her son!

She absolutely ruined a great story by leaving that out. It would have been compelling to see Paul telling her and watching her reaction.

Once again, JFP and her crony writers did not want to allow Melody Scott to give a fabulous performance for fear she would be nominated for an award. JFP had to save that performance for one of her male actors.

This woman has got to be fired before she runs off all of the actresses on the show.

#4   2013/10/12 05:14AM
    canada gal

Quote Joy T: As usual, Jill Phelps stupidly did not allow viewers to hear Paul tell Nicki that Dylan was her son!

She absolutely ruined a great story by leaving that out. It would have been compelling to see Paul telling her and watching her reaction.

Once again, JFP and her crony writers did not want to allow Melody Scott to give a fabulous performance for fear she would be nominated for an award. JFP had to save that performance for one of her male actors.

This woman has got to be fired before she runs off all of the actresses on the show.

ICAM

#5   2013/10/12 05:33AM
    SoapBoxxx

The writing gets worse every day.

#6   2013/10/12 08:36AM
    ThornsandRoses

Quote SoapBoxxx: The writing gets worse every day.

Wikipedia shows Josh Griffith as Head Writer until October 18th. Whether that is correct or not, I am not holding out hope for improvement. One thing is sure. Once Josh Griffith's work is out of the system, we will know for sure who is responsible for the current Y&R.

#7   2013/10/12 10:52AM
    Jackie10

Quote ThornsandRoses:
    Quote SoapBoxxx: The writing gets worse every day.

Wikipedia shows Josh Griffith as Head Writer until October 18th. Whether that is correct or not, I am not holding out hope for improvement. One thing is sure. Once Josh Griffith's work is out of the system, we will know for sure who is responsible for the current Y&R.

I do not believe for one minute it was JGs idea to kill off Delia. Nor to give Adam a blind child. And we all know who brought SB on it wasnt JG and I dont believe it was his idea to make Dylan, Nikki's son that is all JFP and her way of permanently linking SB to the soap as long as he wants to be Dylan. JFP is using JG to try and cover her butt for these bad, boring story lines and it will not work. She will have to make some major changes to try and make things better. IF these story lines and people were not working a year ago they are going to take a major over hall to make them work now.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/12 10:56AM
    #8   2013/10/13 07:38AM
    Spike568

It doesn't matter to me who Nikki's son is, I just think they should explain it more in the show instead of just watching Nikki look at who she thinks her son is and talking to him. If Paul told her it was Dylan they should have showed that instead of letting the viewing be confused on how she thinks/knows that Dylan is her son; very confusing and frustrating.

#9   2013/10/13 07:46AM
    KLeigh818

I think we will see Nikki's reaction in flashback probably. So might not be 'missed' but I was hoping it was Stitch instead of Dylan. We already know Dylan's story and it's kind of a snooze. SB is playing this in a sleepy, boring way. Stitch is the unknown, with a wife and family that could be super good drama!
    I know it is probably Dylan but IMO that was the stupid way out.

#10   2013/10/13 07:47AM
    keebleralves

I'm not sure where Nikki got the idea that Dylan is her son I don't think Paul even mentioned it. He did see a photo of Nikki's son and it was clearly stitch with a bad wig on. Now if they try and make it to be Dylan that would be a huge plot hole why even bother showing pail looking at that photo.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list