List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: The Tragedy

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

The Tragedy

Started by Kfaye at 2013/10/11 07:02PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/13 07:12PM, Views: 1456, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/10/11 07:02PM
    The Tragedy
    Kfaye

It says in the spoiler that Adam and Billy will have a confrontation. I think possibly that Adam will go to the police and tell them about the dog and that he had swerved to keep from hitting the dog. I don't think he knew that the little girl was hiding in the bush. I like Adam and actually hope that he and Chelsea have another chance with each other. This is going to affect his life greatly, and I hope for the better. I met a woman who hit a little girl by accident ran between two parked cars in front of her car. The little girl had died, and that woman to this day still thinks about it,even though she was not charged with anything. A lot of viewers are complaining about the writers, but I think they did a good job in portraying this storyline.

#2   2013/10/13 04:27PM
    Re: The Tragedy
    Barbyboo

Confess he dud nothing another Adam is bad but he didn't do it.....I don't know how Adam can stand living with these horrible relatives

#3   2013/10/13 05:33PM
    trs779

I thought that the episode depicting Billy with Delia was truly one of the most moving episodes I have ever seen. I cried from beginning to end and I am generally not moved to tears while watching the show. To see the closeness of their relationship shown through the imagined future was in my opinion brilliant. I could genuinely feel their connection in each stage from dating to marriage to baby and then the final goodby. When they showed the change in the elevator from Delia as an adult to Delia as a child, I lost it. I could only imagine the multitude of storylines and reactions that will emanate from this horrific tragedy. I found myself almost dreading driving.

It was an episode as poignant as this one which makes "The Young and the Restless" continue to be for me (a soap opera devotee of over 30 years) my consistent favorite. I credit the writers, actors, producers and all who played a role in this episode for making it truly unforgettable.

To the degree that a fictional story can cause a person's heart to feel like it is breaking, this certainly accomplished that. It also allowed the character of Billy to show a depth and range that we are usually not permitted to see.

Congratulations on a job well done.

#4   2013/10/13 05:39PM
    hubbardfan

I just don't know how much more 'Adam-bashing' I can take! If he did it, I want him to immediately confess and go to Billy and Chloe and offer his most humble apology! We all know he's going to get dragged through the mud, and made to look like he did it on purpose, just to get Delia's corneas! When the smoke clears w/this s/l, I hope Adam gets his redemption ONCE AND FOR ALL and the hypocrites of GC leave him alone!!!! (and those who hate him, do the same).

#5   2013/10/13 05:46PM
    pgl35

Quote trs779: I thought that the episode depicting Billy with Delia was truly one of the most moving episodes I have ever seen. I cried from beginning to end and I am generally not moved to tears while watching the show. To see the closeness of their relationship shown through the imagined future was in my opinion brilliant. I could genuinely feel their connection in each stage from dating to marriage to baby and then the final goodby. When they showed the change in the elevator from Delia as an adult to Delia as a child, I lost it. I could only imagine the multitude of storylines and reactions that will emanate from this horrific tragedy. I found myself almost dreading driving.

It was an episode as poignant as this one which makes "The Young and the Restless" continue to be for me (a soap opera devotee of over 30 years) my consistent favorite. I credit the writers, actors, producers and all who played a role in this episode for making it truly unforgettable.

To the degree that a fictional story can cause a person's heart to feel like it is breaking, this certainly accomplished that. It also allowed the character of Billy to show a depth and range that we are usually not permitted to see.

Congratulations on a job well done.

Yea, it was unforgeable alright! I will never forget how it sucked that they killed that little girl off in such a horrific way! JFP and the writers should all be fired!

I didn't need to see Delia die to know how good of an actor BM is. This episode was terrible from beginning to end. This is not entertainment and JFP needs to go asap.

#6   2013/10/13 06:56PM
    xjustbestrong

Adam did notice that there was a piece of his front red headlight was broken off and missing.

#7   2013/10/13 07:12PM
    jprussell

I agree! I think the story line was done very well. We were told in the spoiler alert that there as going to be a tragedy. I know this is a fictional soap, but in real life, tragedies happen at anytime at any age. I know of some very horrific accidents that have happen to young children in my own area. Very sad..but this sensitive story line was done well. Good job Y&R.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/13 07:17PM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list