List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Killing a child for a pair of eyes, Why!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Killing a child for a pair of eyes, Why!!!

Started by mskat1216 at 2013/10/11 10:28AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/15 12:48PM, Views: 3343, Replies: 37
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2013/10/15 11:05AM
    Re: Killing a child for a pair of eyes, Why!!!
    SunMoonStar

Quote mskat1216: Now to each idiot that responded to this topic the outcome was just as I predicted it would be. I have been a long time fan for 40 years and I have come to expect better writing. And yes,it is fiction that I love to watch everyday however, killing a child whether true or fiction is a bad idea. So , each of you kiss my Butt with your reply!!! And get a life. Smooches!!!

Bravo!!! I, too, have been a long-time fan and this story line disgusts me (Colleen too).

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/15 11:06AM
    #32   2013/10/15 12:19PM
    mskat1216

@zuzu61: I get what you're saying however, there are still so many fans that are still faithful to the show and it causes the shows ratings to soar not to mention they (Y&R) also will do whatever it takes to win that "day time Emmy" just so sad. My heart hurts for the children whether the story is true or fiction. I agree with you I don't want to see them crash either but My heart goes out to ALL parents who have ever live through this nightmare in real time there were too many other options they could have played out.

#33   2013/10/15 12:23PM
    Sudsy Sue

Could it be possible the actress who plays Delia's contract ended and she needed out of her contract for another job and that's just how the EP chose to take her out? I felt like the writers at first intended for Peanut to have the vision problem as Adam, but changed his diagnosis to fit in with Delia leaving.

#34   2013/10/15 12:25PM
    BW76

I hope eventually there will be a reason for this storyline. I hate that people are left beating themselves up with no closure. People were tweeting MM, he said he saw it from point of view as an actor and he was proud of his colleagues performances.

I know there are deaths on soaps it's just the nature of this and the potential impact. I hope the writers can soften it otherwise not looking forward to the future of the show.

#35   2013/10/15 12:33PM
    indyfan51

The little girl who plays Delia is now on a new CBS comedy, The Millers.

#36   2013/10/15 12:34PM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote indyfan51: The little girl who plays Delia is now on a new CBS comedy, The Millers.

Not that I know of. The actress on the Millers is Eve Moon. The actress that played Delia is Sophie Pollono.

#37   2013/10/15 12:40PM
    Jigglea

Quote fanfromthebeginningo: You are obviously not a long time viewer and fan of the show.

Hahahahaha!!

#38   2013/10/15 12:48PM
    annie71

Its just a soap, and the acting was great It had me crying.

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list