List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Killing a child for a pair of eyes, Why!!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Killing a child for a pair of eyes, Why!!!

Started by mskat1216 at 2013/10/11 10:28AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/15 12:48PM, Views: 3225, Replies: 37
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/10/11 10:28AM
    Killing a child for a pair of eyes, Why!!!
    mskat1216

Not entertaining at all. please change writers. This is just sickening.

#2   2013/10/11 10:43AM
    Re: Killing a child for a pair of eyes, Why!!!
    shiesty86

Quote mskat1216: Not entertaining at all. please change writers. This is just sickening.

I'm sorry did they take Sophie out back and shoot or stab her 20 times. No. Then you and everyone else need to stop overreacting. Damn. The girl didn't die, it's fictional.

#3   2013/10/11 10:52AM
    fanfromthebe...

You are obviously not a long time viewer and fan of the show.

#4   2013/10/11 11:10AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote mskat1216: Not entertaining at all. please change writers. This is just sickening.

Just plain SICKENING!!!

#5   2013/10/11 11:24AM
    shiesty86

Quote fanfromthebeginningo: You are obviously not a long time viewer and fan of the show.

Been watching the show for 15 years and your point?

#6   2013/10/14 09:52AM
    justaname

It's fiction!!! Love the characters, they are part of my "TV" family only. The news is not fiction and kids are dying everyday for real. Killing a kid off for no reason? Colleen was killed so Victor could have her heart....after they decided not to kill him off over contract disputes. Let's face it the actress got lots of air time just before she was written out so the fans would become invested in her so the story of her death would mean something.

#7   2013/10/14 10:18AM
    mskat1216

Now to each idiot that responded to this topic the outcome was just as I predicted it would be. I have been a long time fan for 40 years and I have come to expect better writing. And yes,it is fiction that I love to watch everyday however, killing a child whether true or fiction is a bad idea. So , each of you kiss my Butt with your reply!!! And get a life. Smooches!!!

#8   2013/10/14 10:23AM
    calliope

Why was there no outraged uproar when sweet Colleen died and her heart went to that black hearted Victor?

#9   2013/10/14 10:26AM
    Spam

I can't believe you had Delia killed. I know it's not real but I have watched the show from the beginning and I have never been so upset about something. Can't anything ever be happy once,in a while. I am so upset.

#10   2013/10/14 10:28AM
    Spam

But it still is sad. I have watched this,show,from the,beginning. You get attached to the characters. And killing a child, oh my god. Make it happy once in a while.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list