List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: WHY Did They Leave out Chloe

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

WHY Did They Leave out Chloe

Started by linder at 2013/10/11 10:24AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/25 10:05AM, Views: 7784, Replies: 61
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #51   2013/10/13 05:55PM
    Re: WHY Did They Leave out Chloe
    Tinkerbellz22

Those "what could have been" scenes were the most horrid things that I have seen in a long time. Chloe wasn't at her daughter's wedding? She was "out in the hall" after her daughter gave birth. But whose face was there? Victoria. Last time I checked Victoria was NOT Delia's mother. Had I not known better that is what I would have gathered from watching Friday's episode.

Yes they may write some amazing material for Elizabeth Hendrickson in this mess but the fact remains that she did not even get a chance to say goodbye to her daughter. Billy's first thought was of course, to call Victoria! Victoria! Nevermind Chloe who nearly died giving birth to Delia, she needs to finish the movie.

Billy was not some single parent, in fact Chloe was the loving parent from day one it was BILLY that had to grow into his role.

#52   2013/10/13 07:20PM
    linder

Quote greengrass:
    Quote linder:
    Quote Kerfuffles:
    Quote villyforever55:
    Quote butterflycake: I agree that Chloe should have been in the scenes. Pissed me off that Victoria was in them. Why was didnt Billy call Chloe on the phone. I am an Abbott fan. This makes me sick. All about the Newmans. Victoria, or Victor. sick of it.

Actually, the only Newman's' mentioned were Victor and Connor. And Uncle Jack was brought up, along with Johnny and her little sister, who are all Abbotts. So, what was 'all about the Newman's'? And, based on today's CAD episode, Chloe says she had a bunch of messages from Billy and Victoria, they couldn't reach her.

Actually Delia was shown referring to Victor as Grandpa and talking about working at Newman. Delia is an ABBOTT. Why would she be calling Victor--who has done nothing but awful things to her family--"Grandpa"? Why would Billy imagining her working for Newman instead of Jabot.

Again: Cordelia Katherine Valentine ABBOTT is not a Newman.

And, dramatically, it just fell flat watching some vision of Vicky trying to play mom to Delia. Victoria is her stepmom. But Chloe is her mom. Jill & Esther are her grandmas. Jack is her uncle. Those people are her BLOOD family to just leave them out--and believe Billy would leave them
    out mentally while envisioning Delia's future--is just gross.

i didnt even knew he knew her...

Victoria was in his dreams about Delia because she is his wife and it was all about his family.Chloe is not part of Billy's family.

but she is the big part of Delia life,to me he seem like he was going to be the only one thats going to be around if she did grow up first date,job, and so on..i just wish the writers let chloe in the ff....even though they not married..she is part of the family

#53   2013/10/13 09:44PM
    strawberrypop

Quote linder: in the flash back fast forward shots why leave out chloe she is Delia mom....she should have been in them

I agree. I think Chloe should been a big part of the flashes. But maybe since it was Billy thinking of them the flashes were of the people he was closest like Victoria...

#54   2013/10/14 02:42AM
    apple1950

I can see why Billy was consumed with his relationship with Delia and not Chloe. In divorced families it is common to think of two separate families. If I had been Billy, I would have been crying not not able to keep it together as soon as I found her. He was being calm for Delia but it seemed too calm. Guess shock will do this to you also. More emotion at the end of the episode. We will see Chloe's meltdown next week. Chloe did receive messages on her phone but I did not see Billy call her. Obviously, we did not see many things. Nikki was probably a red herring just like Stitch was in the shows prior to the reveal.

#55   2013/10/14 03:11AM
    SLEUTH

Because it was Billy's visions - visions that included the woman he loves and his child. Billy is in love with Victoria and is not in love with Chloe and IMO never has been.
    If Johnny was sick I am sure that it would still be Victoria in his visions and not Chelsea.

#56   2013/10/14 04:06AM
    Deana4Villy

Quote apple1950: I can see why Billy was consumed with his relationship with Delia and not Chloe. In divorced families it is common to think of two separate families. If I had been Billy, I would have been crying not not able to keep it together as soon as I found her. He was being calm for Delia but it seemed too calm. Guess shock will do this to you also. More emotion at the end of the episode. We will see Chloe's meltdown next week. Chloe did receive messages on her phone but I did not see Billy call her. Obviously, we did not see many things. Nikki was probably a red herring just like Stitch was in the shows prior to the reveal.

He did cry and yell for help the moment he found her. Those 5 minutes as you said, were all about Delia, keeping her warm and calm, and encouraging her to hold on. He was trying to keep up a steady stream of conversation and keep the fear out of his voice. He wouldn't have been able to do that for her if he had called Chloe. It would have turned into a constant discussion with Chloe about the fact that she wasn't awake, him trying to explain how things happened, him trying to comfort Chloe over the phone.

I think with each passing minute, he realized more and more how dire the her condition was. He started to beg her to stay with him, come with him into their future he'd imagined for them. At the one point he kisses her hand and squeezes his eyes shut, trying to hold back his emotions. He finally admitted to her he was scared.

#57   2013/10/14 04:33AM
    linder

Quote SLEUTH: Because it was Billy's visions - visions that included the woman he loves and his child. Billy is in love with Victoria and is not in love with Chloe and IMO never has been.
    If Johnny was sick I am sure that it would still be Victoria in his visions and not Chelsea.

but chelsea gave them johnny,and didnt want to be part of his life which is different from this.
    chloe is Delia mom and a very big part of her life

#58   2013/10/14 06:42AM
    kn1231

Firstly, people are saying that Chloe should be more involved in this storyline? You know a storyline is more than two episodes, right? Just wanted to make that distinction.

Secondly, for those of you saying Billy should have called Chloe immediately. I know the show was 40 minutes, but only 5 minutes passed in GC during the whole show. Billy held his daughter and tried to keep her safe, it was only 5 minutes. Its not that crazy that he didn't call Chloe during that time. Also, she wouldn't have gotten the call anyway because she had her phone turned off, so who cares? Obviously Chloe having her phone turned off, and missing Delia's final moments is going to be a big part of the rest of this storyline for Chloe.

Lastly, let's just reverse the roles here and say it had been Faith who died, and Nick found her. If he had future flashes about Faith that included him, Faith and Avery; and left about Sharon, so many of you would be on here posting about how she deserves it and how much you loved it. So lets not be hypocrites please.

End Rant.

#59   2013/10/14 10:52AM
    FL senior fan

How horrible in today's show. Chloe arrives at the hospital TOO LATE AND DELIA evidently already taken to the Morgue. She didn't even get to touch or see her in the hospital bed; Writer's must have played it all out this way for more storyline of Chloe's upcoming resentment/hate toward Billy.
    Someone calls Child Protective Svs on Billy....it must be Chloe.

#60   2013/10/14 11:01AM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Tinkerbellz22: Those "what could have been" scenes were the most horrid things that I have seen in a long time. Chloe wasn't at her daughter's wedding? She was "out in the hall" after her daughter gave birth. But whose face was there? Victoria. Last time I checked Victoria was NOT Delia's mother. Had I not known better that is what I would have gathered from watching Friday's episode.

Yes they may write some amazing material for Elizabeth Hendrickson in this mess but the fact remains that she did not even get a chance to say goodbye to her daughter. Billy's first thought was of course, to call Victoria! Victoria! Nevermind Chloe who nearly died giving birth to Delia, she needs to finish the movie.

Billy was not some single parent, in fact Chloe was the loving parent from day one it was BILLY that had to grow into his role.

Chloe was there since day one with HER DAUGHTER not Billy and most of all not VICTORIA!:0

Victoria is NOTHING when it comes to Delia!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list