List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: WHY Did They Leave out Chloe

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

WHY Did They Leave out Chloe

Started by linder at 2013/10/11 10:24AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/25 10:05AM, Views: 7691, Replies: 61
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #11   2013/10/11 12:01PM
    Re: WHY Did They Leave out Chloe
    Alayne

Quote greengrass: EH(Chloe) was on vacation when all this was being taped.So i don't think she will be in it much for a few days.I think i read they did a few scene's to throw in there.

Then they should have waited for her return. TPTB bend over backwards to accommodate Steve Farren Phelps' limited availability.

Chloe should be a MAJOR player in this through all of it. She is Delia's mother and primary custodial parent. It's ridiculous that Victoria and a bunch of extra's was involved and not Chloe.

#12   2013/10/11 12:24PM
    Kerfuffles

Quote greengrass: EH(Chloe) was on vacation when all this was being taped.So i don't think she will be in it much for a few days.I think i read they did a few scene's to throw in there.

Um, you read this where, pray tell? Because it's simply not true.

#13   2013/10/11 12:28PM
    linder

Quote ajsp35801: How the character of Chloe has been treated on this show is appalling. She is Delia's mother...NOT VICTORIA. Her child is dying and it is all about Billy. I could see if she were an absent mother. But she isn't. Delia has always lived with her and she has always been there for her daughter..even when Billy was running away or boozing it up.

i know what you mean,their nothing wrong with being a step mom ,but the writters should have wrote her in these fast forwards sceenes today...maybe she will be in some Monday

#14   2013/10/11 12:29PM
    linder

Quote trunks: What are you guys saying? JFP doesn't like woman and loves mainly the guys?(sarcasm). As much I've have disliked Chloe over the last couple of months, she should've been in this story no question.

LOL

#15   2013/10/11 12:32PM
    FL senior fan

Very disappointed, like I said earlier.
    No excitement, too slow moving, lack of action, acting could have been better. No cliff-hanger Friday for me.

#16   2013/10/11 12:32PM
    linder

Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Billy let 5 minutes of Delia's life go by without calling her Mother!

All he was thinking about was the happy life him and VICTORIA were having with CHLOE'S daughter!!!

it seem like he should think about thing like that after she passed away....

#17   2013/10/11 12:35PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Kerfuffles:
    Quote sharon n nick 4eva: Billy let 5 minutes of Delia's life go by without calling her Mother!

All he was thinking about was the happy life him and VICTORIA were having with CHLOE'S daughter!!!

Those flash-forward scenes just show Billy's complete and total Newmanization since he's been stuck with Victoria.

He's supposed to be imagining Delia's future life. Whether some people like it or not, Chloe as Delia's mother is very much a part of Delia's life. Delia loves her mother. She'd want her there for all her life events.

That aside...why weren't Jill, Jack, Esther, Ashley or ANY Abbotts for that matter there?! Instead, it was all about the Newmans. They even had Delia saying she wanted to work at Newman Enterprises and calling Victor "grandpa"!! Just ridiculous.

As an Abbott fan and Delia ABBOTT fan, I thought the whole flashfowards scenes were a slap in the face.

I agree!

#18   2013/10/11 12:39PM
    Dc Mad

Quote sharon n nick 4eva:
    Quote Kerfuffles:

Those flash-forward scenes just show Billy's complete and total Newmanization since he's been stuck with Victoria.

He's supposed to be imagining Delia's future life. Whether some people like it or not, Chloe as Delia's mother is very much a part of Delia's life. Delia loves her mother. She'd want her there for all her life events.

That aside...why weren't Jill, Jack, Esther, Ashley or ANY Abbotts for that matter there?! Instead, it was all about the Newmans. They even had Delia saying she wanted to work at Newman Enterprises and calling Victor "grandpa"!! Just ridiculous.

As an Abbott fan and Delia ABBOTT fan, I thought the whole flashfowards scenes were a slap in the face.

I agree!

#19   2013/10/11 12:41PM
    sharon n nic...

Quote Alayne:

Then they should have waited for her return. TPTB bend over backwards to accommodate Steve Farren Phelps' limited availability.

Chloe should be a MAJOR player in this through all of it. She is Delia's mother and primary custodial parent. It's ridiculous that Victoria and a bunch of extra's was involved and not Chloe.

You said it "Victoria and a bunch of extra's were involved and not chloe"..... her MOTHER!

I am so tired of the "Victoria/Billy relationship" being shoved down our throats!

Love BM/Billy.... please recast Victoria!!

#20   2013/10/11 12:41PM
    Dc Mad

Chloe should have been in the memory scene somewhere. This was Billy's mistake so he got the starring role. Once again people these writers are not Mr. Bell.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list