List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I will NOT be watching todays show

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I will NOT be watching todays show

Started by grey at 2013/10/11 07:26AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/11 05:13PM, Views: 4607, Replies: 50
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:
    #31   2013/10/11 11:27AM
    Re: I will NOT be watching todays show
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote SadieLadie:
    Quote kn1231: I am watching the show right now, and as sad as this story is I think their take on this episode was very interesting. Seeing Delia grow up in the span of 40 minutes was cool, and it kind of made me a bit upset that we will miss out on her growing up. Those of you who day you love Delia, should really be watching this episode as a way to say goodbye, and see what her life could have been. Its a great episode for Delia fans.

But what that being said, Billy Miller will most likely win another Emmy for his performance, and I know all the actors/actresses involved in this storyline will probably do a great job with it.

Those of you who are upset by this, think of it more in showbiz terms. The actress who plays Delia probably wanted to leave the show to do bigger and better things. Her career wasn't going anywhere on this show, as she was never seen. And since Delia was barely on, it would be hard to find a young actress who would want to sign up for a role that give so little screen time. So looking at it from this view, makes me understand why this is being done.

VERY well said. She will be on The Millers this fall. All is good. 👍

No, she's not. The actress on the Millers is Eve Moon. Not Sophie Pollono. Go to CBS.com and read the cast. It's not her. That's a rumor.

Thank you for clearing that up.

And gee, the actress is what, 6? To say she wanted to leave the show for "bigger and better things" is a bit much IMHO!

I've seen that rumor floating around for a few days. I don't know how it got started, but I've got a hunch it was started in an attempt to make this story line easier to swallow for viewers.

#32   2013/10/11 11:31AM
    AnnMaurine

My precious daughter died this past February ~ there's no way I'm watching Billy loose his precious daughter. This brings back to much pain ~ so Y&R will not be on my TV today or Monday. Maybe not even next week either. Don't the writers stop to think? So the actor went to another show? Send the character to a private school until they are ready to bring the character back. I don't need to cry any more and I'm sure other parents are feeling the same way.

#33   2013/10/11 11:32AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote SadieLadie:
    Quote kn1231: I am watching the show right now, and as sad as this story is I think their take on this episode was very interesting. Seeing Delia grow up in the span of 40 minutes was cool, and it kind of made me a bit upset that we will miss out on her growing up. Those of you who day you love Delia, should really be watching this episode as a way to say goodbye, and see what her life could have been. Its a great episode for Delia fans.

But what that being said, Billy Miller will most likely win another Emmy for his performance, and I know all the actors/actresses involved in this storyline will probably do a great job with it.

Those of you who are upset by this, think of it more in showbiz terms. The actress who plays Delia probably wanted to leave the show to do bigger and better things. Her career wasn't going anywhere on this show, as she was never seen. And since Delia was barely on, it would be hard to find a young actress who would want to sign up for a role that give so little screen time. So looking at it from this view, makes me understand why this is being done.

No, she's not. The actress on the Millers is Eve Moon. Not Sophie Pollono. Go to CBS.com and read the cast. It's not her. That's a rumor.

And gee, the actress is what, 6? To say she wanted to leave the show for "bigger and better things" is a bit much IMHO!

I've seen that rumor floating around for a few days. I don't know how it got started, but I've got a hunch it was started in an attempt to make this story line easier to swallow for viewers.

Yes that is exactly what it sounds like to me.

I don't believe for a second that JFP would give a rat's behind about firing a kid.

#34   2013/10/11 11:33AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote SadieLadie:

I don't believe for a second that JFP would give a rat's behind about firing a kid.

Noooooo! Phelps could not care less what happens to the people she gets rid of!!! Just another notch in the soap killers six shooter! That's all!!!

#35   2013/10/11 11:38AM
    shiesty86

Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote SadieLadie:

Noooooo! Phelps could not care less what happens to the people she gets rid of!!! Just another notch in the soap killers six shooter! That's all!!!

Do you know JFP, personally? If not then STFU!

#36   2013/10/11 11:42AM
    Dc Mad

I watched both days and could not believe it. This show has been messed up since Mr. Bell died. They are writing all kinds of junk and twists that don't make sense or are believable. Delia did not deserve this. All the little kids get no air time and then are sent off to boarding school. This should have been Delia!

#37   2013/10/11 11:46AM
    Sunnyflower

Quote shiesty86:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote SadieLadie:

LOL do YOU??

Good grief.

#38   2013/10/11 11:50AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote shiesty86:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote SadieLadie:

LOL do YOU??

Good grief.

Thanks Sunny! I ignore a lot some days! LOL

#39   2013/10/11 11:54AM
    ljmdizzy

I have watched this show since it started and if Delia is killed it will be the last show I watch...

#40   2013/10/11 11:55AM
    canada gal

Quote shiesty86:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Homesick Cajun:
    Quote SadieLadie:

I just stopped in to catch up on things and WTF. Can someone report this troll, please.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list