List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPECULATION: who hit Delia

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPECULATION: who hit Delia

Started by Lipstik at 2013/10/11 05:14AM
    Latest post: 2013/10/11 11:30AM, Views: 1678, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2013/10/11 05:14AM
    SPECULATION: who hit Delia
    Lipstik

My father and I think Courtney hit Delia! When her and Noah were at CL they (the writers) made a point in saying that Courtney would meet up later with Noah so she could pick her car up from the shop. They never give that kind of info unless its important to the story. We are supposed to think it was Adam or Nikki but its not!

#2   2013/10/11 09:41AM
    Re: SPECULATION: who hit Delia
    restless2

I think Nikki hit Delia. She was the driver in back of Victor, Jr. and she was emotionally upset and her radio was playing loudly, so she would not realize she hit anything. Delia probably came out of the bushes after Victor, Jr. left to see where the dog went.

#3   2013/10/11 09:56AM
    GCresident

I don't care who it is, as long as its not Adam. He has been given a bum rap by the writers.

#4   2013/10/11 11:00AM
    restless2

Quote GCresident: I don't care who it is, as long as its not Adam. He has been given a bum rap by the writers.
    These writers have put the blame on Victor, Jr. every time something goes wrong in Genoa City. I didn't even like the way the writers introduced his character into the storyline when he came into Genoa City.

#5   2013/10/11 11:30AM
    jahluv

I have a DVR and I watch this episode 3 times Nikki radio was not playing loudly at all she did seem emotional but the writers want us to think she hit Delia. She did not now it may have been Courtney i dont know. I dont think Adam hit her either for some reason.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list