List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Did I Just See Delia on "The Miller's TV Show?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Did I Just See Delia on "The Miller's TV Show?

Started by Nubien at 2013/10/10 08:47PM
    Latest post: 2013/10/11 03:03AM, Views: 1235, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/10/10 08:47PM
    Did I Just See Delia on "The Miller's TV Show?
    Nubien

Watching "The Miller's" and the grand-daughter looks like Delia. I read she was going to be a regular in The Miller's but had no idea she would be there this soon. WOW!!!

#2   2013/10/11 01:24AM
    Re: Did I Just See Delia on
    Homesick Cajun

No! That is not Sophia Pollono! The little girl on the Millers is Eve Moon.

They look remarkably alike, but no! That rumor has been floating around that she was on the Millers but it is NOT true!

I can certainly understand how you could mistake her for Sophia. When I watched The Millers the first time, I checked to see who she was. But no, it is not the actress that played Delia.

#3   2013/10/11 02:58AM
    FL senior fan

Confused? Didn't somewhere on SOAP site say she had a role in Millers show? I figured the writer's had to have her die since she was too young to be sent off to school somewhere. Knowing the actress had a role elsewhere made viewing death easier.

Perhaps Y&R SITE ADMIN can chime in????

#4   2013/10/11 03:03AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote FL senior fan: Confused? Didn't somewhere on SOAP site say she had a role in Millers show? I figured the writer's had to have her die since she was too young to be sent off to school somewhere. Knowing the actress had a role elsewhere made viewing death easier.

Perhaps Y&R SITE ADMIN can chime in????

All you have to do is go to CBS.com and read the cast list for The Millers. Also, in the opening credits for the Millers the actress is Eve Moon.

The actress that portrayed Delia was Sophia Pollono. I read credits, that's a hobby of mine.

They look a lot alike, but no, it's not the actress that has been playing Delia.

Maybe Sophia tried out for the part on The Millers and didn't get it. Eve Moon looks a little older than the actress that played Delia.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/11 03:05AM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list